Re:Welcome to Atlantis Quest forum

[Post New]by sirmichael480 on Aug 30, 08 8:57 AM
thank you big flounder!

[Post New]by Casmir on Sep 24, 08 12:03 PM
I have owned and played AQ since 06 and have gotten thru 7th level but darn if I can get thru the 8th.
Is it me, or is this a difficult game?

[Post New]by Bonnie1965 on Sep 24, 08 1:02 PM
Same here I can get as far as level 8-5 and then run out of time just as I'm going to make that final move. Glad I'm not alone in this. talk about getting frustrated!!!!

tully
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by tully on Nov 10, 08 5:57 PM
Bonnie1965 wrote:Finally won this game. Just starting over and it's just as hard the second time around. Good luck all.

so it can be done! I have been through 3 times and get to the last puzzle and run out of time, lives and tools. is it just a matter of better moves ?

GRANNA80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GRANNA80 on Nov 30, 08 4:21 AM
tully wrote:
Bonnie1965 wrote:Finally won this game. Just starting over and it's just as hard the second time around. Good luck all.

so it can be done! I have been through 3 times and get to the last puzzle and run out of time, lives and tools. is it just a matter of better moves ?

GRANNA80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Welcome to Atlantis Quest forum

[Post New]by GRANNA80 on Nov 30, 08 4:23 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Atlantis Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Atlantis Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hi, i am grandmabee,
playing
Alantis QUEST, Happy to find all of you
ME,having problems, with level 7,,,,,get to 7/9 and ,bingo i am dead?????

[Post New]by BERNARD611 on Feb 9, 09 5:38 PM

FlameLady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by FlameLady on Mar 31, 09 12:18 PM
How do you all get to Level.7..??? Let alone 8....I am still stuck in Level 6....get to 6-8 6-9...then wham....am I just stupid? I have noticed that this game does have a pattern...I have played it for sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long...Over and over and over...Level 6...I would just like to get past this level....ARRRRRRR

[Post New]by OhNoNotAgain on Apr 5, 09 3:53 PM
Well I have been trying to finish this game for months also. I have actually made it to level 8, to the last one, 12, then wham, no lives, tools or whatever.

I have restarted many times, and I try to get all the lives I can, plus all the tools and bonsus I can, and I can make it to level 8, but that last one is a killer, just cannot seem to make it, always run out of time.

FlameLady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by FlameLady on Apr 8, 09 7:50 PM
Will someone please send me their game file for any level past 6!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of playing level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 level 6 levelAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Would be nice just to see what Level 7-1 looks like......You do like to win once in a while and I am just about ready to uninstalll this game!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by OhNoNotAgain on Apr 11, 09 3:19 PM
Flame, have you tried starting over, the game from the beginning?

It doesn't take too long to get get back where you were, and that is how I got through Level 7.

[Post New]by jeds359 on Apr 25, 09 6:05 AM
I have played this game for over two years. I cant get through level 8, ever. I run out of time and tools and then die. I play over and over and dont get past level 8. Is there an end to this game? I'm thinking level 8, which I cant seem to do.

[Post New]by debobob on Apr 28, 09 5:53 PM
Finally got past 40 now I'm stuck on 46 and not enough time... any clues to get thru this

[Post New]by OhNoNotAgain on Jun 30, 09 6:48 PM
I finally finished this game. Yes there are eight levels, I have played this game everyday just about since I believe Jan. I would not recommend this game to anyone, it is just to hard..................

You just have to luck out and hope the pieces fall in the correct place and the correct time, and with your tools, you will finish.

The finish was not worth all the effort in my opinion.

GRANNA80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Welcome to Atlantis Quest forum

[Post New]by GRANNA80 on Jul 28, 09 11:09 AM
GRANNA80 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Atlantis Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Atlantis Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hi, i am grandmabee,
playing
Alantis QUEST, Happy to find all of you
ME,having problems, with level 7,,,,,get to 7/9 and ,bingo i am dead?????

GRANNA80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GRANNA80 on Jul 28, 09 11:12 AM
hi, granna
i have been playing this gamesence may 08!!
i get to level 7 and bingo it starts me back to beginning,,so tired of this,,its hard and the timing stinks!!!
is there any match 3 games that you can choose not to be timed???
if so please let me know!!!!!
please!!
thanks for listening to me whine
grandmabee

GRANNA80
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GRANNA80 on Aug 4, 09 2:39 PM
GRANNA80 wrote:hi, granna
i have been playing this gamesence may 08!!
i get to level 7 and bingo it starts me back to beginning,,so tired of this,,its hard and the timing stinks!!!
is there any match 3 games that you can choose not to be timed???
if so please let me know!!!!!
please!!
thanks for listening to me whine
grandmabee

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Aug 13, 09 9:24 AM
hi everyone I was wondering if there is any way to get past the 2 meanies that you get on a level that once you drop them or kill them you have to start on a new path--to the end of the game--and this game is hard! been playing it a year now and still havent finished

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Sep 8, 09 7:53 PM
Casmir wrote:I have owned and played AQ since 06 and have gotten thru 7th level but darn if I can get thru the 8th.

4194dave
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by 4194dave on Sep 8, 09 7:58 PM
4194dave wrote:
Casmir wrote:I have owned and played AQ since 06 and have gotten thru 7th level but darn if I can get thru the 8th.
No it is not you and OMG!! i just finished level 8!!! you have to just keep trying only took me one year playing it off and on!Use your power ups to get more power ups and then you just keep moving the puzzle pieces to the right one at a time dont get them all at the bottom of the left side or you will be stuck forever. Use the hammers first and save the shovels for last Use the timers wisely and Good Luck! I also used the aladdins lamp quite a bit on level 8 too.

Go to: