evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

manna

[Post New]by evajaye on Sep 7, 16 6:36 AM
Anyone have any idea how you get the manna to make the spells work please? I am trying to use the arrow spell to get rid of tiles, and it wont work.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:manna

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 7, 16 4:13 PM
Welcome to the pond!

I don't have time to replay but if I remember it correctly you gain mana by matching either the silver colored items or the storm clouds. To use the arrows I think you click on the arrow spell and then click the spot in the board you want to clear. Every spell costs some amount of mana which is the number next to the spell.

evajaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by evajaye on Sep 10, 16 11:02 AM
Thank you I think I have solved it but I am now stuck on Level 71, because as I make the manna some of the tiles I click reduce it as well. Any ideas how to beat this please.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 10, 16 2:50 PM
You're welcome. I'm on a gaming hiatus for a few months and don't have time to replay right now. You might want to see the older thread below if it's the flight spell that's causing problems. Otherwise the only other thing I can think of is that the level has evil eyes in it. The eyes take away 1 mana point for every match so you have to clear all the eyes ASAP to stop all your mana from draining away, then work on rebuilding it after the eyes are gone. Want to say it's matching the arrow tiles that work to shoot out the eyes but I'm not completely sure right now. Check the level 100 thread for tips since I know that last level has evil eyes.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/729085.page

Edited on 09/10/2016 at 2:55:47 PM PST

Go to: