Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

You got to love it when...

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 7, 16 8:26 AM
The very first item you're looking for is right underneath that notice telling you what mode you're on. You keep looking and looking until you realize geezz it must be underneath again. As if we need to know what mode we're playing. I wish they would just get rid of these notices.

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 7, 16 8:39 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:The very first item you're looking for is right underneath that notice telling you what mode you're on. You keep looking and looking until you realize geezz it must be underneath again. As if we need to know what mode we're playing. I wish they would just get rid of these notices.

One of life's little challenges!
So I automatically tap the top dead centre to see if there is anything there!
And, lo-and-behold there often is!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:You got to love it when...

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 8, 16 8:04 AM
It's a sad day when you realize that you're not a welcomed poster to this forum anymore. Or was it that my subject was too trivial to deserve a comment. Oh well, thank you playingthegame for humoring me on this. I will now return to my corner and stay there from now on.

PenWeb
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by PenWeb on Sep 8, 16 8:40 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:It's a sad day when you realize that you're not a welcomed poster to this forum anymore. Or was it that my subject was too trivial to deserve a comment. Oh well, thank you playingthegame for humoring me on this. I will now return to my corner and stay there from now on.

I usually do not respond to every posting I read and agree with, but I wish I had the first time I read Yours. Maybe then you wouldn't feel as if you were not welcome.

Please, come out of your corner, and post whatever you want. Not everyone finds what you may say trivial. I also find those banners can be very annoying.

Nell and Nell2

gtminer
Clownfish
Clownfish
812 Posts

[Post New]by gtminer on Sep 8, 16 8:47 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:The very first item you're looking for is right underneath that notice telling you what mode you're on. You keep looking and looking until you realize geezz it must be underneath again. As if we need to know what mode we're playing. I wish they would just get rid of these notices.

My feelings exactly. Seems it happens more often than not. Sometimes I get so hung up on finding it.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 8, 16 9:29 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:It's a sad day when you realize that you're not a welcomed poster to this forum anymore. Or was it that my subject was too trivial to deserve a comment. Oh well, thank you playingthegame for humoring me on this. I will now return to my corner and stay there from now on.

JACKIE!!!!!!!!

I tend to start at the top corner of an HO and circle around ... have to say, I miss most banners... I'm sure they are there, my mind is usually somewhere else.... sometimes daydreaming... then again, there is also an equally good chance that my mind is just blank... actually, odds are greater that it's just ...

Hope you have a GREAT day!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 9, 16 7:09 AM
Oh geez, now I have to apologize as I’m not normally such a cry baby . Must be the hormones (not sure it’s still possible at my age) . Although I admit I felt a bit lonely in my castle, I would normally have ignored this and thank you to those of you who have been kind enough to say “hey, you’re not quite alone yet”.

Edited on 09/09/2016 at 7:10:08 AM PST

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 9, 16 12:20 PM
Jackie...You are loved

I recently felt the same way you did and commented on it in the forum and was reminded by many that sometimes it just takes time. And then I had to apologize for what I said (lol). I try to check the forum daily but it's rare that I do.

I've done the same thing also when trying to find something that is under the notice. Really, do we need to be told what mode we are in? Seems pretty clear to me.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 9, 16 12:28 PM
I know Diane as I was the first one to comment, remember? Thanks for your kind words of support. I actually thought of you when I saw I was getting no reaction. Goes to show we are all humans after all!

dandydog
Clownfish
Clownfish
803 Posts

[Post New]by dandydog on Sep 9, 16 1:22 PM
Fletcher here, Jackie! Boy oh boy was it ever wonderful to see you back where you belong right here in the Castle Forum! Please don't ever go back into a corner because we've really been missing you so much dear Friend....

Edited on 09/09/2016 at 1:23:57 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 9, 16 1:51 PM
LOL! Thank you Fletcher. I can always count on you to make me laugh. You are so cute!

Edited on 09/09/2016 at 2:09:27 PM PST

jack7242
Clownfish
Clownfish
721 Posts

[Post New]by jack7242 on Sep 9, 16 2:29 PM
Jackie you do realise that the corners in this castle could conceal some realllllyyyy creeeeepppy things! Spiders, snakes, dust bunnies, who knows what else. I fear for your life, get outta there!!!!

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 9, 16 2:57 PM
OMG and I'm scared to death of spiders. Thanks for reminding me. I will try to stay out in the open from now on.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 9, 16 3:16 PM
Jackie,
Please don't go anywhere. I have counted on you ever since I started this game. I read forum almost every day and count on the long time contributors to keep me on the right track.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 9, 16 3:38 PM
Thank you Ellenkcl. I'm not going anywhere. As I said, must be the hormones acting up if that's possible at my age.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 10, 16 2:08 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:I know Diane as I was the first one to comment, remember? Thanks for your kind words of support. I actually thought of you when I saw I was getting no reaction. Goes to show we are all humans after all!

Yes, Jackie, I do remember! And I love you for it!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 10, 16 2:19 PM
Not something I had ever noticed, so I didn't make any comment. For some reason, when the scene opens, I generally make my first clicks in the lower left corner.....by then the banner has gone away.

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Sep 10, 16 6:32 PM
Interesting

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Sep 11, 16 4:38 AM

Hi Jackie
Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, I'm Barb from Oz ('Strayia) Only naughty people unlike myself go stand in the corner From what I have read from the other players you are very much loved and have been missed So............c'mon outta the corner young lady Lovely to meet you and look forward to seeing you in the forum and round the castle not in corners

Barb from Oz

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Sep 11, 16 4:59 AM
Hi Jackie

Talk about not noticing

The other day I was gifting my friends and love to gift an item that is in RED so I can pay in coins.

I did 3 gifts that were in RED and never thought anymore about it. Later I went to use a diamond and 200 diamond were missing.

Yes I had gifted one of my friends an item that was 200 diamonds. What an idiot I was

I will not say what it was, I do not want my friend to feel bad.

I will take more care in future, but I will still gift in cash never diamonds.

Liz

Go to: