bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Manila - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 7, 16 11:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Manila. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Manila posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

I hope you enjoy the city!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Manila - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 7, 16 11:42 AM
Existing Manila threads:

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

Re:Manila - Level Help 53

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 4, 16 10:13 PM
Help with this one! How to get the blocks on either side to clear. Can't use lightning or arrows there seems no way to get rid of those stickies!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 6, 16 10:45 AM
Hi Trav3lbird,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Manila, Level 53. After playing through this level multiple times, I can definitely see the difficulty of clearing out the notes on two sides of the bottom portion of the board. What I found helped was to create a Lightning Bolt Boost to combine with a line crush. These two boosts can be made with a combination of five and four of the same gummy. Once these were swapped, it turns the same colored gummy into that boost. This helped to clear the one tile on each side that was blocking the way to the other two tiles on the 3rd and 4th row from the bottom.

If you find that you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this level ended up being very challenging, I'm going to go ahead and pass this information along to the Gummy Drop! teams. The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of certain levels, we can work with the teams to help fine tune them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 6, 16 12:12 PM
Thanks for that, more by good luck than good play I got 2 lightning bolts and managed to move them together and bang - that did the trick!

[Post New]by gummyguy on Jan 20, 17 1:50 PM
I have a different kind of question.
Does BigFish get meta-data reported to it about my game playing of Gummy?
Well, not me specifically... but all players.
What does that data look like?
How is it used?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:28 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out here as well as so that I can help keep this thread accessible for players who would like to request suggestions for this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss the city of Manila and the levels within it.

Thank you all again for helping one another out and I hope everyone is enjoying the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Level 53

[Post New]by cind310 on Nov 20, 17 5:45 AM
I have tried so many things but will try this. Hope it works

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by cind310 on Nov 22, 17 6:02 AM
Still can't get through this after multiple days of trying your suggestion.
I can get lightened bolt and line boosts. Think I even crossed them once but apparently not close enough to clear sides.

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by cind310 on Nov 22, 17 7:49 PM
I just got two lightening bolts next to eacher. Combing them cleared all the papers.

Go to: