Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Temple HOS....... UUUGGGGG!!!

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 7, 16 6:16 PM
I have opened this HOS. As beautiful as it is... It's the biggest pain in my rear!!! It's busy and the items needed are tiny.

Anyone else have this issue?

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Temple HOS....... UUUGGGGG!!!

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Sep 9, 16 6:14 PM
I dreaded having to go into the temple early days, I had to use many Time Frosts, Light Orbs, Hands of God & Divine Sight. As time has gone by, I have got used to the items to find & their locations so now it's now fairly easy.

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Sep 10, 16 4:09 PM
I have done it a little less than the ones that don't require an item to get in. I find it really hard still. I have progressed to a higher level in there. Now I have a pipe, beads, and a mask that I can never find. I use up my seeing eyes there all the time!

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Sep 10, 16 6:52 PM
You're not alone on the pipe and beads. Even the key has become difficult. There's one hiding on the right stair case now that I had a bogger of a time finding with out a lot of time freezes.

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Sep 10, 16 8:24 PM
I'm not up to the pipe and beads yet, so I am finding that at my present level I can usually find most of the things. (It does get easier with practice until you hit a new level!) I haven't had a key on the stairway yet, so thanks for that tip, difi, as I'll know now to look there when I move up a level.

Go to: