HELP WITH CZARDAS

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

HELP WITH CZARDAS

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Oct 12, 08 7:09 PM
I seem to be stuck for getting Czardas. I think I have the first part and the last part of it figured but when I get to the rest of the pieces they just don't fit! I really love this game and find it a very pleasant change from the rest of the HO games which is my favorite genre. Can anyone please help me with the solution? Thanks, I would appreciate it soooo much.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:HELP WITH CZARDAS

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 12, 08 7:28 PM
I think the only way share how to solve the puzzle is to look at the pictures I have posted in Photobucket.

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Oct 13, 08 3:50 PM
I need help with czardas too, the pieces don't seem to fit anywhere correctly and I noticed if you use the hints it will turn a whole piece black in one area as though its in the wrong place, but it will allow you to put that same piece in several different places without indicating that space is wrong.. shouldn't there only be one specific place for each piece?? I really like this game and want to continue with it. Lizzie?? whats photobucket?? thanks! karen

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Oct 13, 08 3:57 PM
Thanks to LizzieK I now have the solution for Czardas. The different colors cannot be in the same column. They can be side by side but not underneath each other. This reminds me of other puzzle games of having to fit the pieces together but a little bit harder. not only do they need to fit together but must be "color correct" as well. Quite a little challenge. My hats off to you who can do it so quickly.

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Oct 13, 08 4:43 PM
I udnerstand that the colors can't be duplicated in any column, but I"m still having trouble fitting the shapes in the right section... :-(

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 4:48 PM
khimes, I will send you the link to the pictures in a message. BF will not lets us post the link in the forum.

Nemabear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Nemabear on Oct 13, 08 7:09 PM
Lizzie can you pm me that too? >_<

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 13, 08 7:17 PM
Nemabear,

It's on the way. I hope it helps!

[Post New]by kate224 on Oct 17, 08 1:18 PM
Lizzie can you help me too? thanks tons Kate

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 17, 08 2:19 PM
kate224 wrote:Lizzie can you help me too? thanks tons Kate
Sure thing, I'll send you the link to the pictures. Good luck on the game!

[Post New]by bunnyxokole on Oct 17, 08 9:34 PM
could someone please help me with this one! im stuck too! thanks

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 17, 08 9:51 PM
bunnyxokole wrote:could someone please help me with this one! im stuck too! thanks
Sure thing, I'll send you the link to the pictures. Good luck on the game!

[Post New]by nasher67671 on Oct 19, 08 3:34 AM
i cant solve this it's really hard the pieces just dont fit help me please!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 19, 08 6:35 AM
nasher67671 wrote:i cant solve this it's really hard the pieces just dont fit help me please!
I sent you a message with the link to the pictures of the solved puzzles. Good luck and have fun!

texx4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by texx4 on Oct 22, 08 11:17 AM
could i possiably get that link sent to me also?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 22, 08 11:28 AM
cherrywhite wrote:Hi Lizziek,Please could you help me with this as I am also stuck here.
texx4 wrote:could i possiably get that link sent to me also?
The links have been sent. Have fun!

[Post New]by JenRabbit on Oct 22, 08 4:34 PM
I love this game too. Can you help me?

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Oct 22, 08 10:47 PM
JenRabbit: Go to photobucket.com, then type in a search for LizzieK

She has a long list of solutions for various games. Look for Musaic Box; she has the solution for Czardas. I enlarged it as much as possible, and then printed it out.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 23, 08 6:00 PM
Photobucket is a world wide site that hosts billions of photos. Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put lizziek_photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album you want. Some of the games also have sub-albums within the game album and they will also be on the left, if there are any available.

I hope you find it and that the pictures help you. Good luck and enjoy the game.

Edited on 02/11/2011 at 8:59:36 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 23, 08 6:08 PM
texx4 wrote:Sorry LIZZIEK but I never recieved the link. Could you please try again and maybe I just missed it, where would I find it ?
Sorry if I missed your message before, I just sent you the link.

Go to: