bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 16 12:29 AM
Big Fish Editor's Choice! This title was chosen for its high standard of quality and amazingly positive reviews from our Game Club beta testers.

Daily Magic Productions invites you to wander down another twisted path in the latest installment of the Sable Maze series!

After years of speculation, the McCordan Library has finally been found! Rumor has it that this labyrinthine library was built to house five legendary tomes, but a series of puzzles and traps guards them. You’ve been called in to overcome these tricky obstacles and track down the tomes, but you quickly realize why he hid them in the first place... The power they contain could destroy the entire world if they fall into the wrong hands! Navigate the treacherous maze as books come alive around you in this exciting hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

See what our Beta testers had to say:

“Just the sort of game I love, visually stunning, lots of hidden object games and other mini games, a match 3 option and hidden puzzle pieces to find at every scene. A sumptuous, immersive setting and storyline and nicely paced. Can't wait to buy it.â€?  - Amelia, beta tester

“I realy liked playing this game. I purchased three other titles in the Sable maze series, and this is the best yet. Hope to play the full version very soon.â€?  - Caleb, beta tester

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 8, 16 7:44 AM
I have played the demo, and really like what I have played so far. I was never a big fan of this series, but lately it's gotten better and better.

Love the graphics and colours, and enjoyed the different HOS and puzzles I have come across in the demo. Am looking forward to continuing the game.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Sep 8, 16 9:29 AM
Like the series but it is true, the games are improving! A big plus here is a good story, quite creative HOS and nice puzzles.

Will play the whole game and say more then.

[Post New]by baglady159 on Sep 9, 16 11:53 AM
I really enjoyed playing the demo. The puzzles are different from what is normal nowadays, which I liked. And I haven't once come across a "list" HO. Instead, they are different and interesting in a good way. I'm also enjoying the story line. The hint doesn't tell you "nothing to do here" but instead gives you a good old hint. I like that. I will buy this and go further into the story to find out what happens next. Very good so far.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 13, 16 12:13 PM
I am nearly done with the main story, and have no regret buying the game. Usually I get bored with a HOG halfway through the main game, but this one keeps me interested. One of Daily Magic's best games ever.

Bug Report - Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Navelringz on Sep 14, 16 1:06 PM
I have reached the Horror section, and found the two metal pieces that go in the Lobby minigame at the left. However, the pieces do not move, i.e. they snap back to their original location, and the Skip doesn't work either. Just wanted to report this bug and see if anyone else experiences the same issue. I will try an R&R of the game. Otherwise, really enjoying the game and the beautiful imagery.

Go to: