bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 8, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Sestra
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Sestra on Sep 21, 16 4:25 AM
I wonder if you would be kind enough to advise how we are able to know that any technical issues we have are being dealt with. Specifically, the stone table puzzle, which many of us have noted as being at fault. I do not consider "reinstall and start from the beginning" to be a satisfactory response, bearing in mind the hours players will have already invested in this game to reach this point.

I look forward to hearing from you.

[Post New]by beverly2196 on Oct 2, 16 11:13 AM
i have problems with the inventory button not working

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Oct 4, 16 1:49 AM
Sestra and beverly2196 - The mods post in the Tech Issues thread when they have info to pass along and when (and if) we get an actual updated version for the game to correct glitches, there is always a new thread at the top of the forum.

Don't forget to submit an inquiry to Tech Support and include a Dr. Felix report for each problem you have. If we don't submit those Dr. Felix reports, it's like calling your doctor and saying, "I have a problem I've never had before: an earache, a rash on my hands and a pain in my back. Can you call in a prescription to take care of this?" Your doctor will probably tell you to come into the office for an examination and, possibly, some lab work. It's impossible to diagnose and treat a problem if you don't know what's actually happening to cause it.

Go to: