Shopper Shot Trophy

[Post New]by murphie12211 on Sep 8, 16 3:35 PM
I have gone back over every area multiple times and can only find 69 of the 70 items to buy. Is there one tucked away somewhere that's not easily seen?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Shopper Shot Trophy

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 8, 16 7:20 PM
Did you purchase the lighthouse at Marco's Fish Market (4th location)?

julesy

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Sep 10, 16 8:14 AM
julesyhedgehog wrote:Did you purchase the lighthouse at Marco's Fish Market (4th location)?

julesy

The lighthouse is the one I missed.
Now I'm trying to win the trophy for buying all the menu options. It's tough to do when after replaying a level, you still need to purchase 28 more nautical items in order to unlock the anchor. Very exasperating. There's another similar level where you must serve 35 of a seldom requested item in order to unlock the next item.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 10, 16 9:22 AM
Nagster wrote:Now I'm trying to win the trophy for buying all the menu options. It's tough to do when after replaying a level, you still need to purchase 28 more nautical items in order to unlock the anchor. Very exasperating. There's another similar level where you must serve 35 of a seldom requested item in order to unlock the next item.

I agree, it's exasperating to try to get all the nautical items. I ended up replaying the last few levels of that location over and over until those items were unlocked.

julesy

Edited on 09/10/2016 at 9:23:27 AM PST

[Post New]by evnstar12 on Sep 10, 16 10:01 AM
Im so confused . I am missing 2 product to complete shopper shot trophy .. I have scoured every level looking, I have plenty of money 4,850 to buy whatever I need and yes I have purchase the lighthouse at Marcos .. can anyone help

[Post New]by heaven63379 on Sep 10, 16 11:03 AM
I have everything bought and everything unlocked but still it is saying that I have 2 things left in on the menu items. I have played the games with the new unlocked items and it still says 198 out of 200. What I am missing? Help!

[Post New]by hulder333 on Sep 10, 16 2:28 PM
Check all the flowers.

[Post New]by heaven63379 on Sep 10, 16 4:23 PM
I checked all flowers and all of the "under counter" items. I am missing one now and I can't find the one. I checked all of the hippie stuff too.

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Sep 11, 16 6:33 AM
I am missing 2 items for the shopper shot.
Checked twice but there is nothing left to shop...

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Sep 12, 16 2:56 AM
I wonder if you not only have to "unlock" the items but "serve" them at least once too?

Tamlin55
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Tamlin55 on Sep 12, 16 3:40 AM
Don't forget the very first level set in long-ago Napoli. I typically check level 10, level 20, level 30, etc. to make sure I have purchased every item. I was missing one purchase too and was very frustrated. I stared at the map and realized I had missed the older level. So i went back to Level 5 to play Napoli again, and bingo, there was the counter top I couldn't afford the first time through. Now I have the trophy. Good luck!

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Sep 12, 16 5:30 AM
The menu items I finally discovered in order to get the last trophy were the upgraded surf board on the island, the white flower in Emily's Garden, and the wine basket under the counter at the winery. It took lots of replays to finally unlock the last surfboard.

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Sep 15, 16 12:50 PM
Thank you Tamlin!
Level 5 was exactly what I missed:
2 times tables & chairs...

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 16, 16 3:58 AM
Nagster wrote:I wonder if you not only have to "unlock" the items but "serve" them at least once too?

No, I don't think so. At least, I didn't have to serve them.

julesy

[Post New]by jackied87 on Sep 27, 16 3:13 PM
I already have the lighthouse and still can't find the one item I'm missing. Anyone?

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Sep 28, 16 12:32 AM
There are 3 REALLY pesky items for this achievement; one is the anchor, and the other 2 are the coral necklace and the surfboard. I found this rather annoying as continual replays are required, but there you have it - !!

[Post New]by nansbabygirl on Oct 19, 16 10:32 AM
I have checked and double checked and I dont see the two items im missing. I have the lighthouse

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 22, 16 9:05 AM
nansbabygirl wrote:I have checked and double checked and I dont see the two items im missing. I have the lighthouse

Go through the last level at every location. Then click on every menu item to see if there is anything left remaining. From my experience, the fishing gear at Marco's Fish Market, flowers at Old Family Restaurant and surfboards at Hippie Island were the most difficult. I had to replay those levels in those locations multiple times to get the upgrades.

julesy

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 9:06:59 AM PST

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Nov 2, 16 8:59 AM
Tamlin55 wrote:Don't forget the very first level set in long-ago Napoli. I typically check level 10, level 20, level 30, etc. to make sure I have purchased every item. I was missing one purchase too and was very frustrated. I stared at the map and realized I had missed the older level. So i went back to Level 5 to play Napoli again, and bingo, there was the counter top I couldn't afford the first time through. Now I have the trophy. Good luck!

Thanks so much! This was driving me mad :-)

Go to: