lorem
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Sleeping Powder

[Post New]by lorem on Sep 9, 16 6:33 AM
I made up the sleeping powder and put it with slingshot..intending to use on monster but it disappeared from slingshot.Not in inventory either...glitch?

LarkBea
Herring
Herring
354 Posts

Re:Sleeping Powder

[Post New]by LarkBea on Sep 10, 16 9:08 AM
Have you checked to see if the monster is asleep? I seem to remember something similar happening when I played the game. I looked all over for the sleeping powder, then clicked on the monster and the game informed me he was asleep.

[Post New]by dusmance2 on Sep 10, 16 4:00 PM
I have the same problem. Monster is awake, clicked him, nothing happened. In inventory i have a plum, slingshot with the plus sign and amulet. I cannot return to the room where i got the powder from. Any help, or start over? Thanks

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 10, 16 6:07 PM
dusmance2 wrote:I have the same problem. Monster is awake, clicked him, nothing happened. In inventory i have a plum, slingshot with the plus sign and amulet. I cannot return to the room where i got the powder from. Any help, or start over? Thanks

You don't need the sleeping powder. You shoot to the bucket (slingshot with plum), and when the giant turns the head looking at the bucket,you grab the key beside his mug.

I was one hour trying to make the bucket fall, but this was not the idea ( I tried several times taking new plums as ammunition). I believed this was a glitch , but not, I didn't know the giant never will sleep or be knock-out.

Hope this help you ,
M.

Go to: