peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Stuck in the cave

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Sep 9, 16 12:22 PM
I escaped in the boat, put the dragon together. I have access to the cave where the rockslide is and the river cave area. Hint says 'nothing to do here' in both areas. Can't go forward or back ??? Any help out there please? Thank you in advance.

abbcindy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Stuck in the cave

[Post New]by abbcindy on Sep 13, 16 9:21 PM
peeshee_1951 wrote:I escaped in the boat, put the dragon together. I have access to the cave where the rockslide is and the river cave area. Hint says 'nothing to do here' in both areas. Can't go forward or back ??? Any help out there please? Thank you in advance.

You need to look very carefully in the cave with the rockslide. There will be a key around the front of the rockslide that you use to open the chest outside that cave.

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

Stuck in the cave

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Sep 14, 16 2:46 PM
abbcindy wrote:
peeshee_1951 wrote:I escaped in the boat, put the dragon together. I have access to the cave where the rockslide is and the river cave area. Hint says 'nothing to do here' in both areas. Can't go forward or back ??? Any help out there please? Thank you in advance.

You need to look very carefully in the cave with the rockslide. There will be a key around the front of the rockslide that you use to open the chest outside that cave.

Thank you so very much! I wasn't sure if anyone was around to respond. Appreciate you

mainiac
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Stuck in the cave

[Post New]by mainiac on Sep 14, 16 7:45 PM
peeshee_1951 wrote:
abbcindy wrote:

Thank you so very much! I wasn't sure if anyone was around to respond. Appreciate you

Re:Stuck in the cave

[Post New]by Sam_12_ on Sep 17, 16 12:25 PM
cant pick key up ?

Go to: