The friendly Seahorse added with July 7, 2016 update

[Post New]by ViolaMorris on Sep 9, 16 3:21 PM
I am level 97 and have never seen the friendly Seahorse that is supposed to help collect bricks while diving. Also, the underwater community has been the same for weeks. Am I at too high a level to expect to see the Seahorse or to see changes in the diving community? I cannot complete the awards the Seahorse.

Re:The friendly Seahorse added with July 7, 2016 update

[Post New]by Snap_Dragon2 on Sep 9, 16 5:32 PM
If you are already at the last dive map ( it just repeats instead of being different) then you are already past the seahorse maps. There were only 3ish that I remember seeing as I leveled up, pretty underwhelming feature, especially with the iOS endless dive anyhow. I assume with an update in the future we will get more dive maps.

Kevi1
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Kevi1 on Sep 9, 16 9:44 PM
Woo ho I finally got to see the seahorse. I hope they come up a bit more over the next few islands I repair.

[Post New]by charlie1982 on Sep 10, 16 1:55 AM
It took me a while too! I believe the seahorse pops up when your dives start costing you about 3000 magic.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 10, 16 1:58 AM
Yes, I think it was my second dive with 5 houses to repair.

[Post New]by ViolaMorris on Sep 10, 16 9:51 AM
Thank you for your replies. I assumed I was too advanced in the game to benefit from the Friendly Seahorse, but since I could not find any posts addressing the subject, I decided to ask.

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 10, 16 11:29 PM
Thanks for asking, Viola. I am having the same issue. So, there is a another achievement I won't do. (The other one is pearl transformer - why would I want to transform pearls into random items? Does one ever get an alluring Amber?)

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 11, 16 12:53 AM
AllMenAreIslands wrote:(The other one is pearl transformer - why would I want to transform pearls into random items? Does one ever get an alluring Amber?)

I got a baked apple

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 11, 16 6:04 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
AllMenAreIslands wrote:(The other one is pearl transformer - why would I want to transform pearls into random items? Does one ever get an alluring Amber?)

I got a baked apple

Lol.

Rivakonneva
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Rivakonneva on Sep 11, 16 10:21 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:

I got a baked apple

Oh heck no. I'll save my pearls and give up the trophy rather than settle for baked apples.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Sep 12, 16 7:17 PM
I too have yet to see the sea horse for the seahorse wrangler trophy I have bean stuck on the same dive since the day they announced the seahorse it is getting really boring
I am now at level 93 still the same dive just about to end of new castle section(1wall and 1tower yet to finish) if they do not fix this issue soon I will never get the seahorse wrangler trophy
And as for the pearl transforming trophy I agree I have turn formed 5 pearls in every case got the stupidist items in return 1 was 20 experience point another was 10 apples another was a baked apple another a plate of potatoes and the fifth was a box of blueprints So guess what I stopped wasted my pearls that is one I will never get

[Post New]by charlie1982 on Sep 13, 16 3:26 PM
Have you tried letting your dives expire? I regularly do this to stock up on green stones. Just plop down your diver and wait for time to run out. You will get one green stone, and one depleted green stone.

The game thinks you're dives are too difficult, so it will slowly go back to cheaper ones, and eventually start back at the 300 magic dive (the lowest).

[Post New]by Snap_Dragon2 on Sep 13, 16 4:45 PM
charlie1982 wrote:Have you tried letting your dives expire? I regularly do this to stock up on green stones. Just plop down your diver and wait for time to run out. You will get one green stone, and one depleted green stone.

The game thinks you're dives are too difficult, so it will slowly go back to cheaper ones, and eventually start back at the 300 magic dive (the lowest).

If you are on iOS you can't do that anymore. (Except maybe after a week + that someone reported?) The endless dive means you just sit down there. And really, it isn't worth the waste of Amber and such to waste failing dives to try to get lower to try to get to one with the Seahorse, to waste a ton of coins to earn a trophy...

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 14, 16 4:03 AM
Agreed. Can the Seahorse be fixed so it shows up? I have never seen it and I've been doing dives continuously for weeks, ever since the first events in June, I think it was.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Sep 14, 16 5:51 AM
Snap_Dragon2 is quite correct those of us who play on IOS version of game can not just give up on a dive to move backwards not since they gave us the endless dives(where we no longer have to feed magic to diver to stay under) and as he also states it is wasteful to use up greanleafs stones and not finish.
It use to be before the endless dives I had seen this board (The one I am currently stuck on now ) three times and every time I finished it it took me back to several boards below and I would work my way back up to it again. Now it stays repeating the same dive board.
I really wish they would fix this TECHNACAL glitch in game so those of us stuck can finally see some of these new boards they supposedly added and the seahorse helper that was to come with those new dives.......

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 14, 16 6:05 AM
Does the endless dive mean that you always play the same level, then?

I've seen quite a few posts saying that iOS players have to keep repeating the same dive level and I assume that not everybody is on the final one.

Grams4Ta
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by Grams4Ta on Sep 14, 16 2:34 PM
TMGamer99 wrote:Does the endless dive mean that you always play the same level, then?

It would seem that once we reach the last dive we just keep repeating...and repeating. The only difference between this and the movie Groundhog Day is that at least he learns new things like playing the piano whilst stuck in the loop...

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 15, 16 4:03 AM
Out of interest, what are the requirements for the last dive?

Or do they keep going up, with the actual underwater world staying the same?

[Post New]by AllMenAreIslands on Sep 15, 16 4:20 AM
There are 9 buildings, one plain area, area 4, has to be decursed, a mine in the first area that can be set to work immediately, and another mine in area 6 that has to be decursed.

To go under costs 4500 magic, and the magic cost per area starts at under 3000, rising steadily to the last area which costs 6500 magic. Time-wise, the first area takes about 2.5 hours, while the last area takes 8 hours. The total time to complete can be just over 2 days, if you can start early in the a.m. and return exactly as areas are done.

Total edaloot used are 53, which require 11 green leaf runes, but this will give a refund of one green leaf rune as you will have 2 edaloots not used if you upgrade all fixtures. Three treasure bags need 20 deep light each, and building completion yields 9 deep light, so while you use just part of the final 5 edaloots you need to have the 11th one made in order to make use of at least one.

I have gotten up to 4 pearls from the whole dive, by holding off on completing buildings until there are more creatures to give thanks.

Edited on 09/15/2016 at 4:25:56 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 15, 16 5:27 AM
Thanks AllMenAreIslands
I'm guessing you've done that one so many times it's imprinted on your memory.

Yes, I now try not to complete the buildings until the last area is de-cursing. Although, it's sometimes impossible to tell whether that central brick is actually the last on, or whether there's really another level.

Go to: