misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

great puzzles

[Post New]by misty5 on Sep 10, 16 4:13 AM
played the demo and really like it. always a fan of this series, so not a hard sell. The premise caught my attention and I liked the puzzles, altho some were too easy (as is the case with games the last few years).

off topic, but can anyone tell me how to contact BF? Having issues with a game that won't save and BF seems to have become unreachable. The old green envelope is gone, along with many other customer-friendly features. Thanks in advance.

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:great puzzles

[Post New]by bobhillman on Sep 10, 16 9:55 AM
Have you tried "Customer Support" at the bottom of the page?

misty5
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by misty5 on Sep 10, 16 12:53 PM
Yes, but the link doesn't open for me. Might be something with my computer so I'll just have to keep trying. I was hoping there was an alternate way to reach them, but .......... Thanks, tho!!

demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

[Post New]by demon13 on Sep 11, 16 3:33 PM
Off topic also...I DO NOT like the new way of getting a hold of BF either,,,,I don't get it,,I am not that good with computer;s,,I miss the green envelope,,The new way is stupid,,,

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 11, 16 4:25 PM
Hey there everyone,

It sounds like there is a question about how to get in touch with our Support Team for personalized assistance. That's an excellent question and I can definitely provide a way to get a hold of them from here.

If you have technical issues, billing trouble, or just a question in general, feel free to contact our Support Team HERE. If you have a technical issue with a PC or Mac game, then please also send with your request a Dr. Felix Report. This report helps our representatives troubleshoot issues being experienced more quickly.

Our Support Team is always happy to help and can provide customized support that is not available in the forums. Another way you can ask for assistance is to click on the "Help" link in the top right corner of our page and click on or navigate to any of the Help Pages you desire. Once that page loads, you should see a link to Contact Us in a box in the upper right corner of the page. Both of these methods will allow you to fill out a form to contact us with, which includes the ability to attach screenshots or other information that would be helpful in explaining or describing the situation.

I also want to say thank you all for your feedback on how to find help on our forums. I am going to take this feedback and provide it to the appropriate teams so that they are aware of what you think of our site's links and navigation/interaction.

Since this doesn't seem to be discussing a game and is about technical issues and how to get help for them, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you have future technical issues with this game, I would like to request reporting it here:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition here.

Thank you all for your time and patience. If anyone has any questions about this post, the forums, or if you're unsure where to get help, please feel free to send a PM directly to me or any of the active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: