Livibop
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Find all the mice challenge

[Post New]by Livibop on Sep 11, 16 3:53 AM
Has anyone managed to find all the mice???

I am missing one, and have played a million times, but just cannot find it!

I know there is one that's really hard to spot at the right edge of the serving counter, so it's not that one.

Anyone had any luck??

unicorn68
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:Find all the mice challenge

[Post New]by unicorn68 on Sep 11, 16 6:04 AM
There is a sticky post from vlilly: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/861520.page

[Post New]by VikkiAndDorothy on Sep 12, 16 2:50 AM
The level between 34 and 35 on expert is the problem - found the one behind the counter too, but there is still one that i think must be invisible. can hear it but cant see it

Livibop
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Livibop on Sep 12, 16 3:32 AM
unicorn68 wrote:There is a sticky post from vlilly: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/861520.page

These are the mice in the regular levels but I am talking about the challenge level.
There is one really hard to find (invisible?!) mouse.

If anyone has managed to complete this level at the expert level please share.

[Post New]by ashmidnight on Sep 12, 16 11:42 AM
I'm having the same exact problem and it's driving me insane. I think it's a bug in the game, because there are countless others who are having the same problem, and cannot complete the level.

BIG FISH and **** - Fix the bugs! There are so many in this game!!

[Post New]by ashmidnight on Sep 12, 16 11:43 AM
No entirely sure why G.A.M.E.H.O.U.S.E was "bleeped" out, but...ok....

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 12, 16 5:57 PM
I was able to finish the level with expert. What I did was pause every single time I heard the mouse and looked for it. I found the very last mouse at the left, right above the cheese and pumpkin.

julesy

Edited on 09/12/2016 at 5:58:21 PM PST

Livibop
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Livibop on Sep 13, 16 1:40 AM
I just tried it again with the sound on, and pausing the game right at the end to find the last mouse, and it's definitely not showing!

I even tried clicking in all the corners and around objects just in case, but no luck!!

I have the one above the blue cheese and the one on the right side of the counter, all others are very easy to see.

It's driving me nuts!! My OCD won't let me move on until I have this level completed!
Grr.

[Post New]by VikkiAndDorothy on Sep 13, 16 3:44 AM
Finally found it. It's behind one of the red cupboards on the left hand side of the counter (I just randomly clicked along the double and single cupboards there and it worked)

Livibop
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Livibop on Sep 13, 16 5:57 AM
omg yes finally!

Yes, it's completely hidden behind the red counter at the bottom of the screen on the left side!!

Thank you!!

[Post New]by kelron on Sep 22, 16 6:25 PM
Thank you posters - I never would have finished this level without the tip about the mouse behind the counter!

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 27, 16 7:44 PM
I have finished all but this challenge. Cannot find the mice as my mice don't squeak until I see one and click on them. I have been on this one, if you count the total hours, approximately a day. I am about to uninstall the game and give up. I have gotten down to one mouse short several times but am not able to make the monetary goal. Is there a secret. I'm usually pretty good at these games and love all the Delicious ones but have never had such a problem finishing. HELP!!!!!

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by jorob716 on Sep 27, 16 8:09 PM
Finally finished but the scene wouldn't finalize and close. I had to go to the map and lost the whole thing. Is there a bug or something that won't allow this to close properly and give me points??? Please help!

[Post New]by codystl on Oct 2, 16 10:17 AM
Thank you Vicki and Dorothy. Behind the counter on the left was it!

Kez45
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Kez45 on Oct 13, 16 2:33 AM
Thank you for that - been on this level for ever looking for that mouse !!

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Oct 31, 16 9:38 PM
Help!

I have been playing this game on expert level and I can't get the final mouse. I read the messages where people said there is a mouse on the left side but exactly where on the left side? How do you know it is there if you can't see any of it? I have played this level so many times and I can't complete it because I am always missing one mouse. Frustration!

Thanks for any help!

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Oct 31, 16 9:45 PM
jorob716 wrote:I have finished all but this challenge. Cannot find the mice as my mice don't squeak until I see one and click on them. I have been on this one, if you count the total hours, approximately a day. I am about to uninstall the game and give up. I have gotten down to one mouse short several times but am not able to make the monetary goal. Is there a secret. I'm usually pretty good at these games and love all the Delicious ones but have never had such a problem finishing. HELP!!!!!

How did you find all of the mice? I have been playing on expert for days and I can't get them all.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Nov 18, 16 11:39 AM
Thank you! Played a million times. Never would have found the mouse behind the red cabinets on the lower left or the one to the right of the counter!

Go to: