_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Security key?

[Post New]by _Les on Sep 11, 16 7:43 PM
When I started Sylia - Act 1 for the first time, it told me that the program requires a security key. How do I get that?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

Re:Security key?

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 12, 16 8:38 AM
Notify Customer Service until you get a real response from a real person, not just a form letter. Also be sure to add Big Fish Games to your Email contact list lest your reply be lost in spam heaven.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Security key?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 12, 16 10:05 AM
Hello _Les,

I'm sorry that your purchased game is requesting a security key to continue playing it. memawclay2 is correct that our Support Team can help generate a new key for you so that you can continue to enjoy this game. Thank you for swimming by to help out!

You can contact our Support Team here whenever you need assistance. For more information on getting assistance with a new security key, I would like to link to a set of steps from our Help Pages which should assist:

Security Key Error

By following the steps on that page, you can get in contact with our Support Team and request a new security key.

Since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thanks for your patience and I hope this helps out. If anyone has a question about this post or the forums, feel free to PM me directly or to contact any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: