Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Solitaire Beach Season 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 12, 16 12:54 AM
A thread for you reviews.

Edited on 09/12/2016 at 5:36:58 AM PST

LD3333
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Solitaire Beach Season 2 here.

[Post New]by LD3333 on Sep 12, 16 1:24 AM
[Removed by Moderator].All layouts quickly become impossible to get a perfect score (even with power-ups) after the first few levels. And this is in the "Newbie" section. One word: BORING!

Edited on 09/12/2016 at 5:47:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 12, 16 5:37 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Solitaire Beach Season 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Solitaire Beach Season 2.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 09/12/2016 at 5:40:56 AM PST

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Sep 12, 16 9:23 AM
This is a good match 2 solitaire game. IT should be, they have made the same game numerous times. As a matter of fact, I'm playing one now. Egypt Solitaire is the same game with different backgrounds and different music. all of their match 2 games are the same. If you don't have any of their games, this is a good one to purchase. If you do have any of their match 2 games, save your money and replay them instead

cjmajor49
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by cjmajor49 on Sep 12, 16 11:06 AM
Just more of the same from this company. One would think that the creators would get very bored with making the same game over and over.

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by beckx020 on Sep 12, 16 1:00 PM
What I hate about their games is....

1. when you click a card it doesn't always highlight. Have to go back and click more. Especially after like a bonus that takes over the screen.
2. If you get even close to the pile of cards, while still on the left most high lighted card, the pile turns over cards.

They would be ok, but these things just irk me.

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Sep 12, 16 1:01 PM
cjmajor49 wrote:Just more of the same from this company. One would think that the creators would get very bored with making the same game over and over.

Totally agree, BORING

campfire29
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by campfire29 on Sep 12, 16 3:35 PM
While it is true that this is pretty much as the others have said the same old boring solitaire style game as the others,sometimes that repetition is what I need to relax and just distract myself. True, its a no-brainer but yes you can win, so try, maybe you'll like this also.

anniebird
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by anniebird on Sep 12, 16 5:52 PM
Is this seriously another Match 2 game? What's the point? There are thousands of solitaire games out there and every one of Big Fish's games is either Match 2 or One Up/One Down - this is VERY disappointing ---again---- every single time.

Having trouble moving to next level.

[Post New]by irishtoo2 on Sep 30, 16 8:24 PM
I'm finding all the special cards but can't get past a level. It shows I've only got 49 out of 53 for example but I have removed all the special cards. What am I missing?

Go to: