oliversgranny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Insult added to injury

[Post New]by oliversgranny on Sep 12, 16 6:14 AM
Today up popped an "i" by side of the three areas telling me happily what I needed to complete despite everything being completed to level 3
Also in my Goals area in ocean level several Goals have been added as incomplete or available to receive and all are stuck again despite every level being completed including all side levels and Puzzles.
So is this what they have worked on?
Mmm very informative I am sure
But highly frustrating and no ability to start again.

wendy

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

Re:Insult added to injury

[Post New]by Theorem on Sep 14, 16 9:58 AM
Hullo oliversgranny!

I've had the information button since I downloaded the game quite a while ago, but figures have never been accurate.

I also have problems with the goals still showing up though completed since the last levels of the Great Ocean (diamonds to find). As well as the remaining goals in the Woodlands impossible to achieve (diamond supposedly missing) or achieved but glitched (statue not giving its ticket).

As far as I know, there hasn't been any update yet. These glitches don't bother me too much, but I'd love to have my portal statues working and the resources house (I just started Snowy Meadows and have only one for the moment) actually giving me my resources.

The good thing is that it doesn't make it impossible to move forward, it's just annoying.

I hope they amend the problems soon as this is a very nice game!

I am confident devs will do the necessary soon! Hang in there!

Go to: