bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 19, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Alice in Wonderland players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

JoyWales
Clownfish
Clownfish
728 Posts

Re:Welcome to Alice in Wonderland forum

[Post New]by JoyWales on Mar 19, 10 12:32 AM
Black mark from me for a start!!
No option to turn off custom cursor so it is like playing underwater to control the cursor movements. Will try on the laptop later on to see if it is playable there.

[Post New]by leonardona on Mar 19, 10 12:58 AM
Game DD with no problem, but demo won't play--just keeps coming up "play again?"
Task master says not responding. I have tried several times. Don't want to take a chance on buying if demo won't play. Looks like my kind of relaxer after the last few brain stressing games lately. Do enjoy most all of them, but need a break once in awhile.

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 19, 10 1:18 AM
As soon as I started the game there was a profile for a Rachel? Did anyone else have that? (Not sure if that was the character.) I couldn't get through the front door - the hint told me to pick the key up, which I did, but when I put it in the door, nothing happened!? What the?

grabbinbugs
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by grabbinbugs on Mar 19, 10 1:25 AM
Rachael is the name of the main character. Was same on my game profile as well.
Once key goes to door...you will see some animated footsteps...then you go in.
Hope this helps

emu3
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by emu3 on Mar 19, 10 1:32 AM
cant get in front door. it says the cursor will change to a hand but that doesnt happen and i also dont see the little walking feet. i pick the key from inventory and click on the door but nothing happens. help please

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 1:40:16 AM PST

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Mar 19, 10 1:34 AM
Any one else having a problem when down in the basement searching for the where the voice is coming from, I get no reaction. I have clicked every inch of my screen and even the walk through says to just click the top of the page to activate next scene but still nothing happens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

anerims
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by anerims on Mar 19, 10 1:43 AM
I'm having the same problem in the cellar. I go back to the living room to try to pick up the oil lamp pieces, but there is no prompt to do so, according to the walkthrough. Maybe I should use Rachel's name and see if that works.

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Mar 19, 10 1:47 AM
Tried that also and still got the same results.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 19, 10 2:02 AM
tictacsix wrote:Any one else having a problem when down in the basement searching for the where the voice is coming from, I get no reaction. I have clicked every inch of my screen and even the walk through says to just click the top of the page to activate next scene but still nothing happens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there tictacsix

I played the game twice and both times all I had to do was click on the top part of the floor to activate the task.

It sounds like you may be experiencing a glitch. If starting under a new name (not Rachel's) does not help, then contact customer support to see if they can help you get past this point.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 2:03:02 AM PST

vloert
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,089 Posts

[Post New]by vloert on Mar 19, 10 2:04 AM
I nearly saved the second girl before my time was up. Had no problems with finding things or going places. Still don't know what to think of this game. Found the Cheshire cat a bit irritating (but that is his job) with all that flashing. Music I turned off. On the whole it is not a bad game but just not interesting/challenging enough for me to buy.

DELLS148
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by DELLS148 on Mar 19, 10 2:36 AM
[b]After feeding the cat it said to get across the lake used hint button and showed me the rug but i can't pick it up any one know what you are suppose to do to get the rug? Thanks in advance for your help.

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on Mar 19, 10 2:41 AM
DELLS148 wrote:[b]After feeding the cat it said to get across the lake used hint button and showed me the rug but i can't pick it up any one know what you are suppose to do to get the rug? Thanks in advance for your help.

I got that and found it confusing too. If you click on the area where the hint circle appeared it gives you the feet, meaning that you are supposed to go back to the previous room.

[Post New]by mooncat1950 on Mar 19, 10 2:48 AM
tictacsix wrote:Any one else having a problem when down in the basement searching for the where the voice is coming from, I get no reaction. I have clicked every inch of my screen and even the walk through says to just click the top of the page to activate next scene but still nothing happens. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Where is the walkthrough?
Thanks

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 2:49:33 AM PST

Mistickel
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Mistickel on Mar 19, 10 3:01 AM
I had big hopes that this one would be good due to the recent movie.
It was a BIG disappointment!

It had beautiful scenes, but the graphics of the hidden objects were horrible. I guess the flickering lights and cat were supposed to make it a challenge, I felt them to be super annoying. Same old mini-games.

Playing the game felt very disjointed, it didn't flow, no logic, didn't sort of lead you to what you were supposed to do next. The pieces made no sense, ie. a drape is one of the pieces to make a paper boat? Also, a paper boat would not hold a person. One clue was "piece of robot", well what exactly does a piece of a robot look like? Was more frustrating than challenging.

I got half way thru Chapter 5 of 12 in the one hour, so this seems to be a very short game. I wont be buying.

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 3:06:51 AM PST

OLDBAY
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by OLDBAY on Mar 19, 10 3:13 AM
Good Morning, I played for about 1/2 the demo got to chapter 3 ,,I noticed in the walkthrough that chapters 8 thru 12 are listed ,,coming soon !!! What does that mean ? Once again I really wanted this game to be worthy ..But so far ,,,really grainy and it seems like a VERY short game ..I Wonder where the rest of the game is ...Alice ? or Rachel ?

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 3:14:55 AM PST

Ljay2007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ljay2007 on Mar 19, 10 3:13 AM
DELLS148 wrote:[b]After feeding the cat it said to get across the lake used hint button and showed me the rug but i can't pick it up any one know what you are suppose to do to get the rug? Thanks in advance for your help.

You need to go back to the previous room - then to the desk at the top of the steps where one of the drawers has a plann to make the boat - then go back to the cheshire cat room and find the objects to build it

I really enjoyed this game, although the music is a tad annoying but nothing a mute button can't sort out

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 19, 10 3:25 AM
OLDBAY wrote: Good Morning, I played for about 1/2 the demo got to chapter 3 ,,I noticed in the walkthrough that chapters 8 thru 12 are listed ,,coming soon !!! What does that mean ? Once again I really wanted this game to be worthy ..But so far ,,,really grainy and it seems like a VERY short game ..I Wonder where the rest of the game is ...Alice ? or Rachel ?

Hi OLDBAY,

The Coming Soon on the walkthrough only means that it will be updated with those specific chapters soon. The game was released at the last minute so that's what I was able to complete with the time I had. We wanted to at least publish a partial walkthrough to get everyone started.

The final part of the walkthrough will be added this morning.

Thanks!
Margie B

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 3:28:14 AM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 19, 10 3:27 AM
mooncat1950 wrote:

Where is the walkthrough?
Thanks

Hi Mooncat,

You can copy and paste the link below into your address bar to access the Walkthrough for Alice in Wonderland on the Big Fish Blog:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/alice-in-wonderland-walkthrough/

Good Luck

Margie B

[Post New]by sunnycanoe on Mar 19, 10 3:32 AM
Help...I cannot get key to open door

Go to: