Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 13, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/13/2016 at 6:36:29 AM PST

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by pita1234 on Sep 13, 16 5:14 AM
Won't even open from Game Manager! Uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled - same thing. Windows XP.

amore
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by amore on Sep 13, 16 5:31 AM
i have al so the problem as pita1234.can't get the game started.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 16 6:36 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

Run Game as Administrator
While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 09/13/2016 at 6:37:18 AM PST

[Post New]by whitneypresley on Sep 13, 16 8:42 AM
anyone else's freeze up on Level 13?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 16 9:15 AM
Hi whitneypresley,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with this game freezing up on a particular level. It is highly recommended to refer to the following help articles for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

If you still experience the freezing issues on Level 13, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by griff5 on Sep 14, 16 5:36 AM
I have MAC game.....Freezes on level 4 Even checked and downloaded updates...Still freezing..

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 16 2:48 PM
Hi griff5,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game freezes on a certain level. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It may be helpful to look at the other steps provided in the following help article:

Mac Game Troubleshooting

If you find that you are still having the freezing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always happy to help and provide steps specific to your computer.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Alisa82 on Sep 15, 16 6:22 AM
For me the game won't even start
I wanted to try it out before purchasing but i can't even make it run.
I have all necessary requirements.. XP,SP3...everything :/
I never had these issues before with games like Delicious :/
Please help me out.

Edited on 09/15/2016 at 6:24:29 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 16 11:58 AM
Hi Alisa82,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to start on your computer. The following help articles contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

If you are still unable to get this game to play, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide troubleshooting steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Alisa82 on Sep 16, 16 12:20 PM
bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi Alisa82,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting this game to start on your computer. The following help articles contain troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

<a href="https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

<a href="https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

If you are still unable to get this game to play, please reach out to our <a href="https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="https://www.bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. The support team has the tools to provide troubleshooting steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Just posted it to the support with felix report...hopefully this will be fixed cuz i really wanna play it.

ProgFrock
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ProgFrock on Sep 16, 16 11:52 PM
I'm having trouble on challenge level 14 where you can only gain hearts if at least 3 patients check out at the same time.

In 2 out of 3 attempts at this level, the game has suddenly started checking out all the patients without giving me any hearts at all! There are at least 3 patients waiting, so I should be getting the hearts.

Looks like a glitch I'm afraid! I'm running it on Windows 10 if that makes any difference.

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Sep 26, 16 9:38 AM
Game won't start for me either, XP SP3, all updated. Very unusual for a Delicious game.

nmgirl98
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by nmgirl98 on Sep 26, 16 1:57 PM
Mine's freezing on random levels, right towards the end of the level. It's happened 3 or 4 times now. I'm on a PC/Win10

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 26, 16 3:38 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for continuing to report issues being found in this game. We certainly want you to be able to continue enjoying the game, so I'd like to pop by and try to help if I am able.

If you are seeing the game freeze, crash, stop working randomly, or not start up at all, the following page could assist in resolve that quickly:

If the game seems to not be working appropriately, won't start, or is not giving materials it should be after completing objectives, if that last set of steps doesn't help, this set might:

If those steps all are unable to help, or if you'd like some personalized assistance for any reason, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all again for your time and patience, and I hope this is able to help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by comp13 on Oct 7, 16 6:57 PM
Yesterday, then again today, when I opened the game I found that all of my previous progress was gone. In order to play, I have to start again. I had played for the past week or two without this problem. I don't want to keep playing the beginning levels over and over. Why is the game suddenly not saving my progress. It also completely eliminated the player I created yesterday.
What's up?

vl050979
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vl050979 on Oct 9, 16 8:35 AM
The mini games in this game are DAMN near impossible to complete in the time given! They are extremely annoying making this game almost impossible to fully complete with 3 stars on every level!

[Post New]by Ally137 on Nov 4, 16 2:03 PM
Hearts Medicine, freezing on level 13. windows 10

[Post New]by Vbrown57 on Nov 18, 16 7:17 PM
Ever since the logo change for Hearts Medicine my game won't even open!! I've even reloaded it but still won't open. What's going on?? I have it on my iPad mini.

Edited on 11/18/2016 at 7:19:00 PM PST

[Post New]by Norimakke on Dec 12, 16 10:27 PM
People keep reporting the same issue I'm having -- the demo won't even open. You keep replying with the same useless advice. Got any other ideas???

Go to: