Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 13, 16 12:37 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 09/13/2016 at 6:35:51 AM PST

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Sep 13, 16 4:26 AM
I played on beginner and this game is way too fast for me.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 13, 16 6:27 AM
Very different time management game. Story line is definitely not roses, it's sad, but I found myself continually playing to find out what happens next. The levels are not super easy, which was refreshing. Got stuck a couple of times and had to replay a few times to pass. Overall, I enjoyed it.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 13, 16 6:36 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

time4t
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by time4t on Sep 14, 16 11:15 AM
The graphics are great as in the other games. I am disappointed that it is a CE again. I am discouraged with the length of the story line. The other Emily games are bad enough, but it took about 5 minutes before I was able to play the game. I like playing, but am not a big fan of stories in any of the games I play.

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Sep 15, 16 2:28 AM
A little disappointed with this one . You never seem to be able to get enough money for upgrades , and have to replay many levels to get gold . Glad I only played sale price for it .

violet922
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by violet922 on Sep 17, 16 1:44 AM
I waited for a long time to play this game. Boy! It's somewhat harder than the first game. It's a good thing you can skip over the challenges if you just can't win them!

I'm raising my hand in being one of those who are a little miffed at so many Collector Edition games. Makes me buy less games than in the past (that is if I can find games I would like to buy). Those choices have dwindled down to a precious few over the past two years.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Sep 18, 16 10:30 AM
I love this game and how it so similar to the Delicious Emily games. Yes, the levels and challenges are difficult (I'm playing on Normal difficulty), but once you get the upgrades and replay the levels, they are achievable.

What I really enjoy is the story! Just the opening scene really pulls you in. If you pay close attention to the dialogue and the cut scenes, it is a great medical story, similar to what you may see on any TV medical drama. Of course, there are very sad events going on with Allison's past, Daniel, etc., but it is more reality than fantasy. I love it!

This type of game is near and dear to my heart since my son is in his last year of medical school. I told/showed him the different things in the game. I'm hoping maybe he will be able to get the game and play some of it ... when he is not studying, of course.

I am only on the Physiology location (level 30+), but I cannot wait to tune in for the next 'episode' to see what happens with these characters!!

I would give this gave 5 stars just for excellent writing, storyline, graphics, and challenges.

julesy

kaylar00
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by kaylar00 on Sep 19, 16 4:34 PM
I found this game much more difficult than any of the Delicious Emily games that I've played in the past... Felt that the beginner level should have been easier... Didn't notice a difference between the levels of difficulty.

[Post New]by missjaimeann on Sep 26, 16 9:45 AM
This game was super fun until I got to the Radiology Department levels. They are way too difficult & I am actually sick of playing the game now because of this.

[Post New]by Adventur3guy on Sep 30, 16 1:34 PM
Too many chat windows.... The gameplay is sad.. The bonus level was worse... I made sure i delivered the correct plate of food dictated by the icon over the customer head. I will skip this game in the future. Less chat.. more gameplay.

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Oct 4, 16 2:03 PM
I really wanted to love this game. I enjoyed the first one in the series, and have loved all the Emily and Angela games by the same devs. It seemed highly likely I would love this game too. But no.

It's an interesting game with lots to do and a storyline I wanted to keep following. But the actual gameplay was too hard on my hand/arm a lot of the time (remember devs, a lot of us players have pain issues) and the levels were more difficult than fun (Emily games are challenging but always fun!) and it had to be one of the most depressing games I've ever played (and I've played A LOT of games).
I don't know about anyone else but I play games to take me away from my pain and the depressing world of bad news for awhile.

All that said, I still found it addictive to play (pun intended) and I did finish it but I'm not sure I'd play it again (unlike Emily games that I replay over and over they are so enjoyable).

vl050979
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vl050979 on Oct 5, 16 8:58 AM
I just have to express how much the x-ray part of the game was a terrible idea. When you slide the x-rays over to their position you might hear a click and see a flash of light but that doesn't necessarily mean the x-ray locked where it was suppose to go. Once you hear that click the x-ray should permanently lock! You think for a second you have it until you realize the timer is still going! Thus making the episode where you need 12 hearts doing the x-ray game really annoying!

Nefersitra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nefersitra on Oct 17, 16 6:02 AM
Loved the story and characters in this game and it is a refreshing change for there not to be a happy ending for all even though it is heart-breaking in the game!

However, I would add my voice to those who found it too hard - I switched between the Normal and Beginner modes and found no change in difficulty.

The biggest problem is that this game seems to have been developed for a mobile device (Smartphone/Tablet) and then ported to PC. There's mention in the in-game instructions about one mini-game about it being easier on a touch screen and unfortunately this is true. I got a free demo for my tablet from another site and the mini-games were vastly easier; I was getting 3 hearts easily where I'd really worked for them on my laptop.

In summary - I'd recommend this game without any hesitation to a tablet user and with the above warning to those using a desktop or laptop

[Post New]by Suzyq2468 on Oct 19, 16 11:53 AM
This game is way to hard. Even on easiest you have to play levels over and over. Got to the end finally, but never could do well enough on all levels. Gets to frustrating to even want to play.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Oct 29, 16 1:18 PM
I have played level 8 at least 50 times now and still can't get gold---not on normal or easy! Easy actually seems worse than normal! This is ridiculous! If I had known it would be this bad, I wouldn't have bought it. I really like all the Emily games, but they can keep this series.

Seriously! If 8 is this bad, I don't want to play any more.

[Post New]by beverlytoo2002 on Mar 15, 17 11:44 AM
I'm usually good at these games. However, found this game to be difficult even on beginners level. Couldn't get past 2 stars on the majority of the levels. Also, had some pretty bizarre dreams while playing this game.

Go to: