bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Comments and Reviews for Brain Games: Mahjongg

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 19, 10 2:09 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Brain Games: Mahjongg? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Hope to hear from you!

bfgFlounder

Harriju
Clownfish
Clownfish
593 Posts

Re:Comments and Reviews for Brain Games: Mahjongg

[Post New]by Harriju on Mar 19, 10 10:25 AM
Looked like a good game but you can't lose. You reshuffle till you win, no challenge, no fun.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Mar 19, 10 4:10 PM
I was glad to see an old fashioned Mahongg that will run on my system! If the re-shuffle bothers you Harriju, don't use it.

Runs well, good graphics I'm sold.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Mar 19, 10 11:07 PM
A classic version of the game, there are no bells or whistles.

For me it was fun for a trial but not one that I would pay for as I think there are more challenging games and more exciting versions of the mahjongg game.

However if you like the classic game with no confusing extras this would be one for you.

Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Mar 23, 10 11:35 AM
A nice new mahjonng-game, but I wouldn`t buy this game. I prefer to play mahjonngs game for free on bigseagames.

[Post New]by Ocean42 on Aug 12, 11 5:23 PM
How do I unlock the other tiles, screens, etc?

Thx!

[Post New]by decrepitude on Jan 10, 12 3:08 AM
It seems you have to complete the bonus games when they appear, to unlock the new sets of tiles.

[Post New]by lemondill61 on Mar 11, 12 8:38 AM
I've never seen a bonus game. How would you recognize it?

bah0206
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Unlock tile sets

[Post New]by bah0206 on Sep 15, 12 10:38 PM
I went to "OnHand Software" and this is their answer for the locked tiles and boards.

"To unlock the extra layouts, backgrounds, and tile sets, you need to play through levels of the Genius Quest mode. As you successfully clear five levels, more items will be unlocked that you can then choose from when you play in Free Play mode."

I have eye problems and I wish I could get to easier tile sets without having to play so many levels first. Otherwise the game is fine. A real classic without much in the way of bells and whistles. But I like it 'cause it's a way to unwind.

Go to: