golaith
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

updates and "coming soon"

[Post New]by golaith on Sep 13, 16 7:39 PM
It really concerns me to not see any updates since I loaded my game and also to see areas on the map that still say "coming soon". I have down loaded several of the so called "free to play" games from Big Fish, only to have them say after a while that they are no longer supporting the game and/or there will be no more updates and the "coming soons" will not be fulfilled. Sooooo, I won't get too expectant.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:updates and "coming soon"

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 13, 16 11:59 PM
The iOS gets a lot of updates.

Jillmore
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by Jillmore on Sep 14, 16 2:04 AM
I hear what your saying and I understand your concerns.

I am playing on iOS, I'm on level 87 there have been updates mmm not sure how many.

I do hope bf keep this game going, I'm REALLY enjoying the game and looking forward to updates and seeing what other secrets unfold.

Happy gaming

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Sep 14, 16 6:28 AM
I too have really bean enjoying the game almost as much as I use to with Awakening kingdoms
Outside of a tech issue that has yet to be addressed for dives I really like this game and would love to see all the "coming soon" areas and more added and opened up, However I too am holding my enthusiasm as I too have bean burnt by BigFish before when they stopped updating games like Awakening Kingdoms and Midnight Castle......
Like Dori from Finding Nemo says just "keep swimming" and hope we do not get the water pulled away
???

golaith
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by golaith on Sep 14, 16 9:55 AM
I don't have IOS, I play on a large screen PC so I can see the screen. The games mentioned in other replies are the same ones I enjoyed till BF gave up on us. I'm really enjoying this game so I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 16 10:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

It is definitely understandable wanting to continue with content in a game you enjoy playing. While the Moderation Team doesn't receive any advance notification as to when updates are available to players, we will definitely update the forums if any information is brought to our attention. It is recommended to continue to check the app store as well as the following threads:

NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (iOS) - July 25, 2016
NEW UPDATE available for Sunken Secrets (PC) - July 19, 2016

Please keep in mind that many factors contribute to the release of updates on both platforms. We thank you for your patience as the teams work hard to provide content to the players.

With the other games that have been mentioned in this thread, we greatly appreciate player's support. Please note that the decision to no longer provide updates for specific games was one that was made outside of the Moderation Team and Customer Support. For more information, please see the specific game forum's announcement.

Thank you for your understanding. We ask that players please keep posts and threads in this forum specific to Sunken Secrets. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: