HU11294
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Books game

[Post New]by HU11294 on Sep 14, 16 9:55 AM
I tried to play the board game (Jungle section) where the man has to collect the six books but when I click on the man nothing happens. How do I move in the game?

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Books game

[Post New]by bobhillman on Sep 14, 16 11:22 AM
I mat not be remembering this correctly, but I think you need to click on the square you want him to move to (remembering that he is only stopped by obstacles. And the books don't count as obstacles, , so if there are two on a line, he'll pick up both)

HTH

ETA:- I'm still not sure that what I posted above is correct, and, unfortunately, this game doesn't give you the option to replay the minigames. Have you tried putting your cursor on the squares above, below, left, and right of him to see if an arrow appears?

Edited on 09/14/2016 at 11:30:14 AM PST

[Post New]by amandac5 on Sep 14, 16 12:17 PM
I am stuck at the same place I am not able to play the mini game nor can I skip it and therefore I cannot move forward with the game

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by mauntana on Sep 15, 16 8:03 AM
Click on the direction arrows themselves and they will send the man as far in that direction as he can go before hitting an obstruction.

I'm hoping this is just another case of unclear instructions. If, however, you are trying to do this and it still isn't working, please report this in the technical issues thread. The moderators pay attention to issues reported there more closely than these general help questions.

Good luck!

Go to: