thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Sable Maze Collectors edition sinister Knowlwdge

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 14, 16 8:18 PM
HELP I have got to the gate in the Crime Scene BUT cannot move cannot go back to see if I have missed anything, have only ONE coin to start the machine do not have full dog toy and do not have needed to open knot from prev street apart from this have loved the came so far the instructions DO not help AT all
HELP how do I open the gate?

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Sable Maze Collectors edition sinister Knowlwdge

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 15, 16 5:57 PM
PLEASE HELP who and how do you get through the gate????

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 15, 16 7:40 PM
I just finished this chapter and had no problems moving from scene to scene. You can't open the gate until you have the three tokens for the gate puzzle. If you have those, you can place them on the gate and play the mini-game.

I'm not sure why you are saying you can't go back. If you cannot leave the crime scene then you must have some tech error glitch thing going on. Everything you need to solve the Mystery section is in that chapter. You don't have to go back to other book worlds if that is what you meant.

When I solved the gate puzzle I had about 8 items in my inventory so it is hard to tell where you are and what you've done and haven't done. Sorry.

Here are some random ideas. Maybe you missed a HOP scene? You do the HOP scene at the top of the ladder in the library twice. Maybe check that. Or take a deep breath and look at the Strategy Guide at the very beginning of Chapter 5. Go through it and make sure you have done everything and stop when you get to something that is new to you.

Most likely it is one tiny little thing, like a missed hot spot or placing an interactive item. Once you see that in the guide, you should be off and running again.

Good Luck!

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Sep 16, 16 12:55 PM
If I remember correctly, the gate is missing one lever (sorry, I can't remember where I got it), and you need to line up the levers with the green lines which are sort of in the middle of their travel. If you're getting nowhere with this, have you tried using either the map (assuming that it works, bearing in mind you don't seem to be able to move from the scene you are in), or the hint button?

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 17, 16 4:23 PM
Hi I have seven items, one coin, out of two, dog toy two halves but missing pieces, horse and carriage, Metal Badge, Owl needs face, one out of two cogs, and a lock part
The only places I can go to (the rest locked off) except beyond the gate I cannot get through, are London St, Victims house, Mystery Section and the crime scene, there is a table with stuff on cannot get anything off that a chair with rope puzzle but it says it needs a needle, the gate I need to get through has all the parts on the boxes,
The rest of the places are locked out so I can find nothing to work in the four places I can get too, nothing showing in the library I have been back and forth there.
Can you HALP

Many thanks

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 17, 16 6:00 PM
Sorry I have 8 items also a cigarette case, I click on help on EVERYTHING and just shows to close down so what can I do PLEASE someone help[

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 17, 16 9:39 PM
thetuesday wrote:Hi I have seven items, one coin, out of two, dog toy two halves but missing pieces, horse and carriage, Metal Badge, Owl needs face, one out of two cogs, and a lock part
The only places I can go to (the rest locked off) except beyond the gate I cannot get through, are London St, Victims house, Mystery Section and the crime scene, there is a table with stuff on cannot get anything off that a chair with rope puzzle but it says it needs a needle, the gate I need to get through has all the parts on the boxes,
The rest of the places are locked out so I can find nothing to work in the four places I can get too, nothing showing in the library I have been back and forth there.
Can you HALP

Many thanks

Glad you came back. It sounds like a tech issue if all the gate pieces have been placed but you can't play the mini-game. Or did you play it and after solving the puzzle the game would not open the gate?

From what I remember, when I got the last of the three gate pieces, there was no other action to take except to open the gate. So now it doesn't surprise me that you can't do anything in another location. I think we need to focus on the gate.

I'm not trying to make you repeat yourself, but I am trying to make sure I understand. There were three pieces (can't remember what game called them in the inventory) but they were blue squares with images on them. Did you 1) collect all three gate pieces, 2) placed them on the close-up scene of the gate, and then 3) played the mini game? If all three of those were done, the gate did not open? If that is the case, then I think you need to send an email to customer service, because that seems like a tech issue.

But what I am really hoping is ... that somehow the mini-game was not completed and you can go into the close-up of the gate and be able to check the puzzle instructions on the bottom of the screen and solve it to move on.

I wish I had something better, but this is all I can think of.

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 17, 16 10:19 PM
Thank you anyway think I have done all that and do not want to start the WHOLE game over again.
But thank you for your suggestions

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 17, 16 10:23 PM
I have placed all the pieces on the gate and if you mean mini game put them in their respective places I cannot do that and I think it needs something in the centre but now I click on the hint button when I have the gate on the screen and it just flashes to close down, so there must be something I am missing
Thanks

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 17, 16 11:26 PM
How do I send an e-mail to Customer service?
Please at 78 I am hopeless at getting round this site

Thank u

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Sep 18, 16 2:55 AM
``
Up on the right side of the start screen is a button "help".
Click on it.
Then you see a site with "popular answers".
Scroll down and click on "show more answers"
Then you should see on the right side a button "contact us".
Click on it.

I hope it helps, English is not my first language so I hope it is more or less clear what to do.
I don't know either if this is the fastest way but is is a way....

thetuesday
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by thetuesday on Sep 18, 16 3:00 PM
Thank you soo much found that and sent an e-mail to them so I now await a reply, your English is very good
Thank you very much for your help

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Sep 21, 16 9:31 AM
You're welcome!

[Post New]by FrenchLady1 on Sep 22, 16 5:26 AM
I'm having a problem in one of the scenes. In the part where you have a knight that needs different parts to complete his suit. You need to scroll from top to bottom... the bottom has a knife and it tells you to move to the top and do something. I have tried everything and have no idea what I'm suppose to do. I don't have any of the parts to his suit yet. Any ideas?? Thanks

mauntana
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by mauntana on Sep 22, 16 7:32 AM
FrenchLady1. If you look at the Strategy Guide it shows where to place the items. The numbers show the order in which they are picked up and placed as well as when to use the arrows. That should help. I hope!

Good luck.

Go to: