bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough for Alice in Wonderland

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 19, 10 8:08 AM
Stuck? Need some help?

Check out the walkthrough for Alice in Wonderland on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Alice in Wonderland

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 19, 10 10:33 AM
Hi fishies,

The walkthrough is now complete!

Thanks!

bfgTigris

Edited on 03/19/2010 at 2:47:17 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 19, 10 12:58 PM
The walkthrough has been updated to include all 12 chapters.

Thanks for your patience

Margie B

WolfenRaindancer
Salmon
Salmon
2,979 Posts

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 19, 10 6:12 PM
I really, really wanted to like this game, wanted to enjoy this game...but I hate being a slave to a walkthrough.

[Post New]by FarfalleAlfredo on Mar 21, 10 6:57 AM
The walkthrough doesn't show how to give the ingredients to the cook to make the cake. I have the ingredients but can't give them to the cook and the walkthrough doesn't have anything how to do this.

[Post New]by LadyBeach on Mar 21, 10 1:43 PM
i can not the key in the door help please

[Post New]by vegaskitkat on Mar 21, 10 5:51 PM
MargieB wrote:The walkthrough has been updated to include all 12 chapters.

Thanks for your patience

so there are 12 chapters - I had gotten to 4th chapter - back home in the free time and was afraid that was all there was - so I really have 9 more chapters to go?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 22, 10 6:01 AM
FarfalleAlfredo wrote:The walkthrough doesn't show how to give the ingredients to the cook to make the cake. I have the ingredients but can't give them to the cook and the walkthrough doesn't have anything how to do this.

If all the ingredients have been collected then they should merge in your inventory as one piece. Only then can you give it to the cook. The walkthrough assumes that this is done automatically and that is why it states to just give the ingredients to the cook.

If you're sure you have collected all the ingredients and they did not merge as one for you then contact customer support to see if they have a solution to help you get past that point.

Good Luck,

Margie B

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 22, 10 6:02 AM
vegaskitkat wrote:
MargieB wrote:The walkthrough has been updated to include all 12 chapters.

Thanks for your patience

so there are 12 chapters - I had gotten to 4th chapter - back home in the free time and was afraid that was all there was - so I really have 9 more chapters to go?

Yes, that is correct, there are 12 chapters total.

Enjoy the game!

Margie B

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,656 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Mar 22, 10 6:05 AM
LadyBeach wrote:i can not the key in the door help please

Try uninstalling the game and/or begin under a new new name to get past this point.

If that does not work for you then contact customer support to see if they can help you get past it.

Good Luck,

Margie B

Edited on 03/22/2010 at 6:06:58 AM PST

[Post New]by imalilmad2 on Mar 23, 10 9:07 PM
my game worked fine last night. Today it wont do anything, there is nothing in my inventory, there is nothing in the task box. when i click hint, it tells me to go where the bookworm is, when i click hint in there it tells me to go back. when i am in the room w/ the duchess it wont let me go back out the front. I am stuck & irritated.

[Post New]by deena_linx on Mar 24, 10 9:31 AM
Just bought this game and am already annoyed & so not in a good way. I've entered the house, searched the bedroom made my way to cellar door. My problem is I cannot pick up items in the foyer to make the lamp, also can't pick up the crowbar! Needless to say, I cannot go any further in the game unless I can open the cellar floor. I have re-started several times to no avail. Any suggestions or do I just delete this senseless game?

[Post New]by Edenza on Mar 24, 10 12:16 PM
I'm loving this game. I'm a bit stuck now, going between the courtroom and the area outside the courtroom (where I dueled using the cards, which were hard to find!). I'm off to see if there are any clues. The hint keeps making me go back & forth between the two areas... I wonder now if maybe I should have gone back to the bedroom...

[Post New]by balle007 on Mar 24, 10 5:22 PM
Planting the rabbit-
I guess I put the items in the wrong order and now I am stuck I am left with the trowel and the heat lamp and cant do anything. Will I have to start all the way over?

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 9:25 PM
FarfalleAlfredo wrote:The walkthrough doesn't show how to give the ingredients to the cook to make the cake. I have the ingredients but can't give them to the cook and the walkthrough doesn't have anything how to do this.

did you find all six ingredients: eggs in the closet, milk and sugar in the library, butter and flour at the tea party, and the special ingredient locked in the wooden box? if you have all the ingredients, they should combine into a pile just like everything else... then you can give them to the cook...

good luck

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 9:28 PM
deena_linx wrote:Just bought this game and am already annoyed & so not in a good way. I've entered the house, searched the bedroom made my way to cellar door. My problem is I cannot pick up items in the foyer to make the lamp, also can't pick up the crowbar! Needless to say, I cannot go any further in the game unless I can open the cellar floor. I have re-started several times to no avail. Any suggestions or do I just delete this senseless game?

when you attempt to open the cellar door, the game prompts you to look for keys... then when you have the keys, it will tell you to go find the handle - upstairs on the dollhouse... then when you get the door open, and click on the blue light, you will be prompted for more light - put the lantern together... then when you return to the cellar, you will hear the girl's voice again and you will need "something" to pry up those boards...

do everything in the order in which it is presented... lots of fishies doing things out of order have lost items out of inventory or been unable to complete things later...

bon chance

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 9:32 PM
Edenza wrote:I'm loving this game. I'm a bit stuck now, going between the courtroom and the area outside the courtroom (where I dueled using the cards, which were hard to find!). I'm off to see if there are any clues. The hint keeps making me go back & forth between the two areas... I wonder now if maybe I should have gone back to the bedroom...

did you collect the items suggested? or are you finished with your "hearing?" if you are done and the "alice-queen" has disappeared... there is another door to investigate at the rear of the courtroom... if not, then you should go back up the stairs to her room and get busy collecting what your "defense" has told you to...

have fun

[Post New]by bettyreh on Mar 25, 10 11:58 PM
I found the key to the front door immediately but it would not let me place the key on the door to open it. What is wrong? I do not want to buy a game that will not even let me play the first scene!

Edited on 03/25/2010 at 11:59:02 PM PST

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Mar 26, 10 9:30 AM
Hello all I thought I would let you know that I have finally figured out how to fix the problem with the playing issues ...all I did was to update my video card and my drivers and it seemed to work for me I hope this helps everyone ....Happy Gaming !!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by fortys4 on Mar 26, 10 10:30 AM
i cant get it were do i get it

Go to: