Game doesn't save progress

[Post New]by schocho on Sep 16, 16 11:09 AM
Hi-I am new to Fantasy Mosaics and I am enjoying the games EXCEPT for the problem of games not saving progress.I am posting this as a new discussion as I have just bought Fantasy Mosaics 4, and all the tech issues in the forum are locked.

I have finished puzzles 1 and 2 , but they take so much time as the puzzles have to be started over if you have to pause a game, or if you get too many errors (only two errors allowed when you start a puzzle- really/) I am new to nonogram puzzles and there is a substantial learning curve.

When I got to the 3rd puzzle I had to start it over 11 times!!! before I had enough time in the day to finish it as it would not save. Foolishly, I bought FM 7 before I realized there was a saving issue. Very few people have 10 hours in a day to keep playing a puzzle over and over again until they finally solve it. I hope that someone can provide some info for me as to how to save a puzzle, but if no one looks at a 2014 puzzle forum I am going to send this message to BF as well.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game doesn't save progress

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 16, 16 12:10 PM
Hi schocho,

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying games available on our site. I apologize that you are experiencing save issues. It is recommended to refer to the following help article regarding this issue:

Game Not Saving

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to provide further troubleshooting that is specific to your computer's configurations.

To answer your question about why the technical issues thread is locked, a change to our Forums includes the automatic locking of threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more, so this is the explanation for why some of the threads in this Forum have been locked. This feature was put into place to help improve stability and performance in the Forums.

If you'd like to start a new thread on a topic that's already been discussed, you can absolutely do so, as we encourage players to continue discussing games.

If you'd like to refer to an older thread in your post, you can definitely copy and paste the URL for the older thread in your post. Please keep in mind that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in Forum posts.

I've gone ahead and created a new technical issues thread for these issues. Please refer to the following link:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fantasy Mosaics 4: Art of Color here.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to the technical issues thread above. Feel free to continue the discussion in the above thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 09/16/2016 at 12:11:13 PM PST

Go to: