jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

Chapter 5 -- BEACH

[Post New]by jcsgame on Sep 16, 16 11:35 AM
Many people have had trouble getting through the beginning of the "Beach Scene"

For more information, see my writeup under the Collection Edition "BLOG" titled "Chapter 5 -- BEACH".

That writeup should help eliminate questions that you may have when you start that area of the game.

If you look under the title of the game "Myths of the World: Island of Forgotten Evil Collector Edition" you will see a detailed writeup of the beginning of the Beach Scene. The Beach Scene is the same for the Collector Edition game and the Standard Edition game. Hope this helps

Edited on 09/18/2016 at 7:44:44 PM PST

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Chapter 5 -- BEACH

[Post New]by babstoo on Sep 17, 16 11:39 AM
I'm doing the standard edition, so I don't understand how to do this blogging thing you're talking about. My problem with this chapter is that the two columns are supposed to look the same as the ones on the shield, but the left column doesn't have a single triangle at the top. Can't you just tell us in this forum what the solution is?

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by babstoo on Sep 17, 16 12:08 PM
So sorry. Just after I replied to your post I found the Blog Walkthrough part you were talking about and was able to find a solution to my dilemma. Although, I certainly don't think the clue to the pillars was very clear - very frustrating.
Thanks very much, though.

Dresdin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dresdin on Sep 17, 16 2:13 PM
I am looking at the walk through and cannot get the pillars to match the slab the statue holds. Can someone help?

babstoo
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by babstoo on Sep 18, 16 6:33 AM
I found it confusing too. The left pillar top should be blank and the middle showing two circles. The right pillar should be a single triangle at the top and a single circle in the middle. Hope this helps.

Dresdin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Dresdin on Sep 18, 16 10:12 AM
Thanks babstoo!!

Go to: