Airship

[Post New]by sandy226 on Sep 17, 16 8:47 PM
When attempting to gain access to the airship, there's an area where you're told, "If I tie a rope here, I can go down to the tribune." I attach the rope to the hook, but the hand continues to grasp the rope and removes it again. Then you're told, "You found something useful - a rope." This has happened over and over again, and I don't know if this is a glitch or if I'm doing something wrong. My computer is running Windows 10.

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

Re:Airship

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 19, 16 7:05 PM
I found that whenever I got stuck at any point in the game the only solution was to uninstall the game and re-install it and I actually had to do this three times in order to complete the game and it worked perfectly each time I did and after finishing the game I have to agree it turned out to be a terrific game. I have Windows 10, 64bits.

[Post New]by twoberry100 on Oct 4, 16 7:40 AM
Having the same problem. Any other suggestions? Really don't want to reload game.

[Post New]by puzzlegrandma on Oct 16, 16 2:26 PM
I am in the same trouble and would not like to reload the game. Bummer!

[Post New]by maeflo on Dec 3, 16 8:54 AM
I am in the same trouble !!! HELP !!!

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Feb 28, 17 9:04 AM
try not grabbing the rope, if you see your cursor turn into a down arrow, do that. you need the rope a couple of times so you can take it with you until your done with it. only need to go down by not taking the rope away, did that a few times till clued in, move my cursor till it went down

Go to: