Friends of LIESEL1 / lcneethling - Social Connection Issues

[Post New]by lcneethling on Sep 18, 16 4:39 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been having alot of issues with the Social aspect of the game . Therefore unable to gift or alter my wishlist. I contacted customer support .

This is what I was told :

"I understand from reading your email that the social features of Found: A Hidden Object Adventure are not working like it should - the connection for it hangs when you try to connect.

I'm sincerely sorry to hear - it does sound like something isn't working like it should, and it's possible the game is having trouble loading social information. Found: A Hidden Object Adventure is currently experiencing some connectivity issues, and we have passed along information over to the appropriate parties. Found: A Hidden Object Adventure is no longer in active development, and I'm sorry to say that I can't provide a date for when this will be fixed. "

Thank you for all players in my friends list who has been gifting me regularly , but i do not know if the game is still worth the effort to play and truth be told i am getting alittle bored with it . It does not sound as if there will improvement any time soon .

judylinn
Herring
Herring
349 Posts

Re:Friends of LIESEL1 / lcneethling - Social Connection Issues

[Post New]by judylinn on Sep 18, 16 7:58 PM
Everyone's game seems to be so different. I'm not having any trouble sending or receiving gifts.

shasta24
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
472 Posts

[Post New]by shasta24 on Oct 1, 16 4:44 PM
I messaged you earlier not knowing you had posted this issue.
When I had the same issue, BFG told me DO NOT DELETE FOUND.
Rather, uninstall BFG MANAGER and reinstall it. Everything, all games, status, etc. will come back and Found will work again. It works! BFG has instructions for uninstalling and reinstalling the BFG Manager. It's simple to do and you should be up and running again within 15 minutes or less

[Post New]by lcneethling on Oct 7, 16 2:43 AM
Will give it a try

Go to: