downloaded but crashes when opened

[Post New]by lyuhnke on Sep 18, 16 10:48 AM
unfortunately I have had several games crash when attempting to open and it is very upsetting that I have spent over $100 on these games uninstalled and reinstalled only to have them continue to crash. Tried the help site to no avail

Re:downloaded but crashes when opened

[Post New]by blooo1 on Sep 18, 16 12:24 PM
I have had the same problem, only for the "Emily" series. I have tried everything to remedy and it drives me nuts! All other games open and play but this series with the exception of 2. Come on BIG FISH! We need some answers!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:downloaded but crashes when opened

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 18, 16 12:59 PM
Hello blooo1 and lyuhnke,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I see that there's an issue with this particular game crashing. It sounds like you have both already tried our Help Pages to troubleshoot this issue, so I would like to recommend that you get in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report.

Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, have troubleshooting tools and steps beyond what the forums are able to provide, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you both for your time and patience and I hope this helps out. Since this thread seems to be discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock it. If you find this game has more technical issues, please feel free to post to the designated technical issues thread located here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Heart's Medicine: Time to Heal Collector's Edition here..

If anyone has a question about this post, or our forums, feel free to reach out to me via PM or any of the active Moderators. We're always happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: