A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

What a disappointment!

[Post New]by A1psyko on Mar 19, 10 3:33 PM
I must need to delete and reinstall. I was not impressed with the regular game at all. What a disappointment after playing the CE Edition. I am glad I didn't waste $20 and wish I hadn't wasted a free game as well. I played the two previous games in this series and really liked them, this wasn't as good. I hope Dream Chronicles or Drawn-The Painted Tower comes up with new ones soon. The games lately have been uninteresting. I am waiting on the Dark Rose Parable to put out the regular game and really hope it is better than this Treasure Seekers version.

kelnjor
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,088 Posts

Re:What a disappointment!

[Post New]by kelnjor on Mar 19, 10 5:12 PM
Hi, what a shame you don't like it, i am half way thru, and enjoying so far, even though finding it quite easy and playing on advanced level..i do think the first treasure seekers was the best..
Have you tried Awakening - the dreamless castle, i enjoyed that one, also MCF -dire grove, was briliant!..just a couple of others you may want to try next time

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Mar 20, 10 8:20 AM
Thank you kelnjor. I did try Awakening and Dire Grove and did really enjoy them. I agree this treasure seekers is really easy on the advanced mode. I guess I was expecting more challenge. I also liked Ravenhearst and wish they would come out with another one also. Again, thank you for your response and I agree the first treasure seekers were the best.

[Post New]by AvidGamePlayer on Mar 22, 10 3:58 PM
I, too, was very disappointed because it seemed like such along wait until the less expensive version came out. I've played or tried most of the games offered, and this is probably the most disappointing sequel so far. I had problems with the game even though my computer is way more than their minimum standards, but had to restart from the beginning three times in order to finally complete the game. When I did finally finish the game, all I could say was, "Is that all there is?" I am looking forward to playing the regular Briar Rose Game and hope it is better, or I'm going to start wondering if there really is nothing new under the sun, as the old saying goes.

[Post New]by wiclassact on Mar 28, 10 5:19 AM
I did like this game. Thought the graphics were top notch, fun story line, etc. Experienced no problems with saving or running Treasure Seekers like others have mentioned.

The only disappointment with the game that I have is how utterly short the game is!! Seriously, thought something was wrong and had to do a restart to verify that was truly all there was. This game could nearly be beaten by the 1hr trial.

Go to: