twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

please please help

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 20, 16 3:18 AM
I am trying to turn on 9 singing rocks and I have 8, but I can not get the nineth one, it is in the top left corner, in a dark place, but I can not turn the black area to open it, please can anyone help, I tried putting the flag in the black area, it does not work, I tried building a tower on the edge and it does not work. anyone got any ideas please

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:please please help

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 20, 16 3:54 AM
because i cart get this area, I cart get the singing rock, and I cart get the gems I need to get so I can get 100%, I have played this game though twice and twice I am stuck on the singing rocks, in the top left hand corner.

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Sep 20, 16 8:57 AM
I haven't played since 2009 (I play the gold version) but it seems to me you have missed sending your scouts through one of the teleport areas that clears out the needed black spaces?
I am currently replaying the gold version but I only just now went back to Witch Island with the upgraded Fire Tower ability. So it will be quite awhile before I get to the Ruins of Dream Shore.
I play very slowly so keep trying to click on that 9th rock. You will figure it out!

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 20, 16 2:49 PM
ok thank you, I try the teleport I have not tried that

twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 20, 16 2:59 PM
yes that was it THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Go to: