twitch71
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

PUZZLE ON MOON

[Post New]by twitch71 on Sep 20, 16 3:10 PM
I found this solution on the web site- Explore Guardian MoonThere is one puzzle in this island, but i’m sorry i
haven’t found an easy way to explain the solution. When completed, the
chest will give you Relic Of Prosperity. Try clicking in a set of four that
will form a square.
x1
x2 x3
x4
When you have 4 off lights in the corner, click in the order of 1, 2, 3, 4
where number 4 is the corner one.
02 x3
x4
When you have 2 off lights in the corner (marked x) click the off ones, number
1 and 2. Then you will have 4 off lights in the opposite corner, follow the
instruction above.
x1
x2 x3
x4 x5
x6
When you have 6 off lights in the corner, click 1, 3, 4, 2, then you will have
2 off lights in the corner, follow instruction above. Dip Tear Of Heaven To
WaterPut it in the water and get Purified Tear Of Heaven.

BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHICH LIGHT THE CALL 1,2,3,4,
WERE DO YOU START AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS, CAN ANYONE UNDERSTAND THIS???

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:PUZZLE ON MOON

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 6, 16 11:49 PM
The way I solve this puzzle is that I pick a bulb I want to change, and then I click all the bulbs in its row and column, including the bulb itself.

For example, if you want to change the bulb marked X:

OOOO
OXOO
OOOO
OOOO

You need to click all the bulbs marked X as below:

OXOO
XXXX
OXOO
OXOO

While you're clicking it looks like everything goes haywire, but when you've finished the sequence everything will be as at the start, but the bulb you were aiming for will have changed.

Jennypenny
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:PUZZLE ON MOON

[Post New]by Jennypenny on Dec 23, 16 3:59 AM
I played this on the gold game. Hope this helps: This puzzle is a 4x4. So the first row would be (1,2,3,4) the second row would be (5,6,7,8) third row is (9,10,11,12 - going across) and the last row is numbers 13,14,15 and 16.

Okay. Now, to get the #1 dot lit, you have to hit the #1 dot, then hit everything in that row up and down. So you would then hit #2, #3, #4 (across) and then #5, 9, and 13... then #1 will stay green or lit.

Then go to the #2 dot (first row - second dot). Hit the #2 dot, and then #1, #3 and #4 (you just went across) then you have to go down. Then you need to hit #6, 10 and #14 and that will light up the #2 dot.

Follow through on the unlit dots and you will get the prosperity shield. Then you go back to all the islands and they will give you more people. If this is confusing, you can pm me anytime.

Go to: