Difficulties with loading

[Post New]by HotSauceSlay on Sep 20, 16 7:17 PM
Is anyone else having difficulties signing into Rooms of Memory?

Re:Difficulties with loading

[Post New]by ChefJoeM on Sep 20, 16 7:28 PM
I just signed in ok. Hope it resolves for you soon!

[Post New]by macletus on Sep 20, 16 8:01 PM
I have been trying to load for the last 20 minutes

[Post New]by HotSauceSlay on Sep 21, 16 8:16 AM
It still won't load.

[Post New]by HotSauceSlay on Sep 21, 16 9:05 AM
I have a Mac laptop w/Safari browser and I've updated everything, but the online game still won't load.

[Post New]by hospitaldrama2 on Sep 21, 16 2:37 PM
HotSauceSlay wrote:I have a Mac laptop w/Safari browser and I've updated everything, but the online game still won't load.

I had this problem. The recent update to Safari turned off a lot of third party plug ins including Java and Flash. You need to make sure that you turn these back on for all websites (or at least for the Big Fish site) by going to Safari -> Preferences -> Security -> Plug-In Settings. Hope this helps!

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Sep 22, 16 10:31 AM
Windows 10 update as well. It's killing my laptop!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 22, 16 2:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing issues accessing the game. Thank you hospitaldrama2 for taking the time to post that suggestion!

If people are having issues accessing the game it can also help to try clearing the cache of the browser being used. Doing this ensures the game has all the resources it needs to run correctly, and can help when issues loading come up. I've gone ahead and included a help article with steps for doing this below:

Clear Browser Cache

If anyone continues to encounter problems loading the game, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to help, and have the tools to provide customized assistance.

Since this sounds like a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If anyone encounters any problems in the future, please feel free to post to the following discussion:

Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: