[Post New]by trlrider59 on Mar 20, 10 4:27 AM
great game buy for me

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

Re:About Game

[Post New]by mhatfie on Mar 20, 10 9:30 AM
Like this game. Not your typical hidden object game with lists of things to find in a cluttered room. More adventure to it. Do not know how long it is. Would buy if not too short.

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Mar 20, 10 2:34 PM
I also enjoyed the game. It's a decent length, storyline is pretty good and has a nice variety of puzzles and things to do.

patnsky
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by patnsky on Mar 21, 10 4:50 AM
Just finished Millennium and can hardly wait for the next episode ... I know some have said the graphics were not to good. They are not realistic, but still clear and bright. The music must have been pretty good as I do not remember it and I did have it on. It must have complimented the game.

The puzzles were over all not that hard and the best was there is no "Remember the Sequence" puzzles, truly dislike those. You can also skip puzzles without any penalty.

Never used the walkthrough, but did use a couple of hints.

Over all, Millemmium get a Seattle two thumbs up

Thanks BF for another good game

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Mar 22, 10 7:07 AM
How long is a "decent" length? lol Did it take 2 hrs, 3, more? thanks

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Mar 23, 10 5:54 PM
I like this game's story and gameplay (lots of puzzles as the others have said), and nice voice acting.

I think people might be reacting to the unrefined 3-D graphics. For a casual game it is fine IMHO and I was surprised and pleased they even tried to do 3D (most of these games are only 2D). So trying to rate it against other 2D HOGs is a bit like comparing apples and oranges. I agree with patnsky that the graphics were nice and bright and worked well on my system.

I dunno about others, but I finished some recent HOGs between 2-3 hours (like Empress, Awakening) and this one is actually taking me longer...at least 4-5 hours into it and I have just started the last chapter. I paused the game in a couple of places for real life, but I think my estimate is pretty close -- it is a pretty decent length.

Go to: