bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Leeloo's Talent Agency technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 20, 10 2:23 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

tezaber
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Post any Leeloo's Talent Agency technical issues here only

[Post New]by tezaber on Mar 20, 10 2:48 PM
In a word....garbage!

Would not move past the opening screen with the manufacturer's logo. After hitting CTRL+ALT+DEL several times, I finally got back the desktop. I tried again, finally got past the opening screen, then when the first level started, the character came on, stood by her desk, and nothing happened. Had to hit CTRL+ALT+DEL more than a dozen times before I got back to my desktop, then it took me about 15 minutes to close down the game and another 15 to get my desktop back to normal.

Again, untested GARBAGE!

[Post New]by sarakatesmommie on Mar 21, 10 6:19 AM
I'm having the same issue listed above. Takes me going back to the desktop to get past the initial logo screen. When I finally am able to hit play, she goes to the desk, music plays, but nothing else happens.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 21, 10 7:58 PM
I purchased this game a while back on a different site, the same thing was happening to me EVERYTIME I tried to play it. Customer Service helped me out. I had to right click and go under personalize- display settings and apply there. Some of my other games do the exact same thing. GOOD LUCK!!!! And HAPPY GAMING!!!!

[Post New]by angylovescandy on Mar 22, 10 6:57 PM
had the same probs as the other people with it not going past her standing by her desk and nothing happening!

[Post New]by loubylou44 on Mar 24, 10 1:17 PM
I've had the exact same problem. Hanging on opening page and then a massive then halting on first level before anything happens.

Pants!

Going to download again to make sure it's not just an error I'm making.

Lou

shoelesshs
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by shoelesshs on Mar 31, 10 4:18 PM
I had similar issues after I bought the game - it played fine during the trial. Maybe it has something to do with the way it quits when your hour is up - the program just doesn't know what to do with itself

Anyway, I just uninstalled the game then went back into my BF account and downloaded it again, and reinstalled it. (You might be able to just reinstall from your original file, though. I'm too lazy to look for it.) It is working just fine now.

[Post New]by wiggi72 on Apr 27, 14 12:34 AM
I have a MAC computer and I had purchased this game some time ago through Bigfish. I got a new MAC and have just installed this game on my new MacBook Pro and it opens and gets to the screen where you put in your name and I can't make anything work. I have tried to get back to my desktop and can't. I have tried to shut it down and start up again and it just keeps reopening the game and I end up back at the same place and are very frustrated as it has now rendered my NEW Mac useless.
Please HELP!!

Re: Leeloo's Talent Agency won't run with Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later.

[Post New]by mudixon on Jul 20, 14 10:40 AM
This game was released in 2009, and it is now safe to say that unfortunately, it will no longer boot/run on Macs running Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later. It auto-quits without any messages (at least it doesn't freeze the computer).

Go to: