bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Salesevent on Sep 24, 16 9:15 AM
I need help on getting through chapter 6 can't do it???

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by pinkpetunias on Sep 24, 16 1:49 PM
So I feel totally dumb here but the game won't save my profile so I have gone through ch 1 3 times...what am I missing?

[Post New]by LucySwissRock on Sep 25, 16 11:41 AM
I have a problem... I was playing this game, but when I get to the city square, it won't let me click on the spot where you're supposed to put the king and the snake... it litterally does not open the new "window"....?
i'm stuck! is there a bug or there is something I don't get?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 26, 16 3:24 PM
Hello everyone,

It sounds like there are a few questions about this game here. I am sorry there has been some trouble playing and enjoying this game. I'll do my best to help out.

First, Salesevent thanks for taking the time to post. It looks like you're still waiting on a response for how to continue past that part in Chapter 6. While I haven't been able to play this game, I am sure that a fellow player will be able to provide that information, so keep an eye out for a response to your thread.

Second, pinkpetunias, I'm sorry to hear that your game isn't saving properly. We definitely don't want you to have to start over every time you play, so the first thing I recommend is taking a look at one of our Help Pages that I think will help below:

Game Not Saving

And, for LucySwissRock, it sounds like there is some trouble continuing past a certain point and the game might be getting stuck or frozen there. The first thing I would recommend is trying the following steps, as they may be able to quickly resolve this issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

That said, if the above steps don't seem to work for any of you, or if you'd just like to receive some personalized assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Also, for future posts, I would like to request that any future technical issues be reported to the designated tech issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox Collector's Edition her. By combining all the issues into one thread, we can all help resolve any emerging issues faster by giving the Forum Moderation Team what they need to provide to the right teams and help out players as quickly as possible. Thanks for understanding and I hope this was able to help!

bfgIlinalta

Go to: