sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

Previous games in this series

[Post New]by sunshinej on Sep 22, 16 2:15 AM
Starting from the first one to the current game.

The first 7 games were made by Blue Tea Games

1. Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose
2. Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince
3. Dark Parables: Rise of the Snow Queen
4. Dark Parables: The Red Riding Hood Sisters
5. Dark Parables: The Final Cinderella
6. Dark Parables: Jack & the Sky Kingdom
7. Dark Parables: Ballad of Rapunzel

The rest of them are made by Eipix

8. Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide
9. Dark Parables: Queen of Sands
10.Dark Parables: Goldilocks and the Fallen Star
11.Dark Parables: The Swan Princess and the Dire Tree
12.Dark Parables: The Thief and the Tinderbox - current game

Edited on 09/22/2016 at 7:50:30 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Previous games in this series

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 22, 16 2:19 AM
Many thanks, sunshinej! as before, very helpful!

ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Sep 22, 16 4:11 AM
Sunshine ... you amaze me! How is it possible to post over 1,250 posts? They are always informative, well worded, descriptive and you do a wonderful job ... especially for those who may be new to this type of game-play ... well done!

ethan1404
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ethan1404 on Sep 22, 16 4:21 AM
Aaahhh .... OMG! DD has even more posts and I am a little fish trying to swim among you huge, gigantic fish ... be that as it may, I own and have played every game on Sunshine's list ... but love reading and following dedicated players, especially CE game players (own them all) and think it is wonderful you give so much of your time to help others in making their choice/s! Again .... well done to both of you!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 22, 16 7:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to thank sunshinej for taking the time to post this great list of games for this series. In order to make it a little easier to find for people, I've gone ahead and stickied this thread.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on Sep 22, 16 7:52 AM
The series was never the same once Eipix took over. Not necessarily a bad change but a change none the less. The Blue Tea games were wonderful!

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 22, 16 8:02 AM
Have to agree with Sartasia; when Blue Tea made these games they were little works of art. The exquisite beauty of the fragmented objects was breathtaking. Now they're just pretty.

Having said that, I buy every Dark Parables game regardless of who is making them. They are pretty much the only FROG that is made now; if Eipix stop this series there will be no-one releasing FROG's and that would be such a loss.

Long may Eipix continue to make this lovely series

molla311
Stingray
Stingray
4,680 Posts

[Post New]by molla311 on Sep 22, 16 10:33 AM
I Miss Blue Tea games to. ..

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Sep 23, 16 7:07 AM
I also miss blue tea games In fact I haven't bought one since Rapunzel. Blue Tea games were special. The first time I played The Exiled Prince, I renember being delighted. It was my first stab at FROGS and the puzzles were innovative & like art. Just like MCF & Phantasmat (sp?) this series just isn't the same without its original developer.

Btw the reason some people have many posts is because BFG used to have more chat threads then just game forums. I miss those days too. I was always in the one about people having 57745+ games & counting yet can't keep up lol I still have a ridiculous amount of unplayed games but it's getting easier to play them all now that most of my favorite series' have gone to poop.

Happy Gaming

[Post New]by CherylParker on Sep 27, 16 12:51 PM
The Blue Games were better. There weren't any games out there like this. When Eipix took over they changed to how all there other games are.
Of course I still bought them by Epixi just because I liked the stories.
Same thing when Epixix took over for Elephant in the Mystery Case Games. I fogot who started the games for MCF. But Elephant did a pretty good job.

Go to: