andyjen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Millenium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by andyjen on Mar 20, 10 4:58 AM
Hi guys ,can anyone help me. love the game. Am having trouble putting the code into the computor. There is no 0 on the keypad. I have all 6 numbers. Just cant figure out how to use them. Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks Andyjen.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Millenium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 20, 10 5:35 AM
Hiya AndyJen!

Add the two numbers together to get a 3 digit code....

andyjen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by andyjen on Mar 21, 10 2:04 AM
Thanks prpldva that is the one thing I didnt think of. What would we do without you guys. Thanks again andyjen.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 21, 10 5:51 AM
Glad to help! Have fun and enjoy the rest of the game!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 23, 10 7:46 PM
Hi Folks

I REEEALLY have enjoyed this game so far -- particularly because I have actually been able to do the mini games on my own -- and that has proved to be very exciting for me BUT

I copied and pasted the blog walkthrough (just in case I needed it) and didn't until the codes

my printer paper did NOT print out the same numbers (nor my search for the 2nd set of numbers) as stated on the blog walkthrough

The blog walkthrough claims that the 2 sets of numbers are supposed to be 220 and 428 which equals to 648 and THAT number (648) opens the door. Well, the numbers that I picked up are 228 (not 220) and 169 (not 428) which equals 497.

Neither numbers (648 nor 497) opens the door; I've tried both numbers numerous of times and after I hit enter, the numbers just disappear and nothing happens.

I am totally confused and frustrated -- are these supposed to be random numbers or are the papers really supposed to say 220 and 428 to equal 648?

I am thinking that because my numbers that I've got in the journal (228 and 169) are different than stated in the blog walkthrough and that is why the solution of 648 is not working to open the door.

HELP

MEnr56

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Mar 23, 10 8:44 PM
Hi MEnr56,

You're so close you're going to hate it...check your math.
228 + 169 = 397 (not 497)

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 23, 10 10:19 PM
THANK YOU dfranklin

Yes, my son can tell you horror stories concerning my math

Thank you for not only correcting my math (which did successfully open the door) but also for taking the time to respond to my plea for help.

MEnr56

Edited on 03/23/2010 at 10:20:25 PM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 23, 10 10:37 PM
Sorry you had trouble, but clearly stated in the beginning of the walkthrough, which has become quite standard:

The solutions for mini-games are randomized; your solution may vary.

It is very rare for a mini-game not to be random.

Millenium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by babs4173 on Mar 25, 10 8:43 AM
andyjen wrote:Hi guys ,can anyone help me. love the game. Am having trouble putting the code into the computor. There is no 0 on the keypad. I have all 6 numbers. Just cant figure out how to use them. Appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks Andyjen.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 2:09 PM
i think the code may vary from game to game - my numbers were 196 and 541 which add up to 737... these are the types of things that i usually don't trust a walkthrough on because they can change... good luck

Go to: