jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Castle Token

[Post New]by jaylake on Sep 22, 16 4:10 AM
Got stuck as the castle token for the mini game has disappeared and I cannot pick it up. Another good game somewhat spoilt but will try reloading. It means have to start the game over, which is not ideal. Anyone else have the same problem or a solution for me.

Nefersitra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Castle Token

[Post New]by Nefersitra on Sep 22, 16 10:35 AM
You're not alone, the castle token never showed up in my game either.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 22, 16 11:44 AM
Either didn't show up in mine, or I failed to pick it up, moved on to the next chapter and could no longer go back into the zoom shot to get it. Either way I only realised after confronting the strategy guide and had to start over 'SIGH'. Definite glitch.

[Post New]by ds1950 on Sep 23, 16 6:03 AM
Can not get castle token . Can not move forward.HELP!!!!! How do I get the crossbow???

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 23, 16 6:33 AM
I got through the entire game and the bonus with no problems at all. I'm trying to picture what token it is you're talking about or whereabouts in the game you're stuck but not having much luck.

I'd be happy to play through the game again to get to the part with the token if that would help.

ARIA32462
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ARIA32462 on Sep 23, 16 10:23 AM
I am also stuck in the same place. Can't get the castle token. When I use the hint button it just tells me to move along. If I am not wrong this is the 3rd Dark Parables that there was something screwed up.

[Post New]by ds1950 on Sep 23, 16 12:49 PM
It's on the hill where the King statue is burning and you get the rope.

[Post New]by mikek911 on Sep 24, 16 7:05 AM
I see on the hill but I can't pick it up. Hopefully they will issue a fix

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Sep 24, 16 8:52 AM
To clear up confusion, the castle token is supposed to be propped up on the wedding chest from the swan kingdom which is a zoom in scene.
It was there when I restarted the game because I was stuck, but the first time I played, it either wasn't there at all (glitch) or ,as is also possible, it was there but I didn't see it, managed to progress through game and open both wedding present chests in that zoom in scene, at which point I could no longer zoom in to that scene to get the token (also a glitch).
Either way it happened, it prevents you from moving forward and you have to restart the game.
As stated, the token was there when I replayed to that point, so the glitch might be that it is present but if not picked up before you open both chests you can no longer get it.

[Post New]by mideam on Sep 24, 16 1:37 PM
Same problem cannot get castle token. I unistalled the game the downloaded again but ended up with the same problem. Are they going to issue a fix or can we get a refund?

Nefersitra
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Nefersitra on Sep 25, 16 7:01 AM
I had to reinstall the game and start again as a new player (my original game was still there as if I'd played a demo in the past) and the piece was there.

As it's fairly early on in the game, it might be worth trying with a new player profile to see if that solves things for you.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Sep 27, 16 1:01 PM
Luckily for me I was able to pick it up with no problems.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Sep 27, 16 2:33 PM
Sazoria made a good point. I played the game and had no problems. Then I started a new profile and when I got to the gifts a finger was there to pick up the castle token. I ignored it. When I got the Swan crest to open it, I got the what was inside the gift. Again the finger to pick up the castle token was still there. So I ignored it again. Then when I got the Flora crest to put in the second gift I got what was inside the gift. But then the zoom in closed and I wasn't able to get the castle token.
So I am not sure if this is the problem everyone is having but if you put in the 2 crests and retrieve the items in the gift before you get the castle token the zoom in will close and you won't e able to get the castle token. So if you are having this problem make sure you pick up the castle token right away.

[Post New]by dlmorto on Sep 29, 16 5:35 AM
Major problem with the game. Having to go back and do everything again is a pain. I hope it doesn't happen in another spot.

Go to: