JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Circuit Board for Security Camera

[Post New]by JessF on Mar 20, 10 6:53 AM
I would check the walkthrough but it is still not there.

I cannot figure out what I'm supposed to do. I did click help and it was not helpful. What has to match the last circuit board?

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I hate to skip mini games.

TIA.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Circuit Board for Security Camera

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 20, 10 7:01 AM
The last two panels have to match. The panels are different every time, so difficult to give the solution.

bronte311
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by bronte311 on Mar 20, 10 7:56 AM
Is that the one with the five pieces? I just rotated them until it worked. Not very satisfying, but I couldn't figure out what the "greater than" symbol meant...

robbsmom
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,285 Posts

[Post New]by robbsmom on Mar 20, 10 2:55 PM
Hi fishes: had to skip this puzzle, didn't know what was last two? help didn't help

Nilosh
Clownfish
Clownfish
590 Posts

[Post New]by Nilosh on Mar 20, 10 3:33 PM
Hi fishies, just completed the demo and although I found the puzzle simple I did have problems with the circuit board and also skipped. Still undecided on buying just now but will definitely use a credit.

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 20, 10 4:12 PM
Hi fishies,

The walkthrough should be there now! Sorry for the delay.

Happy Gaming,

bfgTigris

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Mar 25, 10 2:59 PM
it took me a while to discover that the greater than wasn't greater than - it was "changes to" - so... i was able to work it out after that... a little bit from the front and a little bit from the back... make them meet in the middle and presto! paper is a lovely friend in puzzles like these!

good luck

cbellcrm
Clownfish
Clownfish
818 Posts

[Post New]by cbellcrm on Dec 2, 11 9:01 PM
Ember,

Thanks. I couldn't figure out the greater than and ended up having to just use trial and error, which was tedious. They could have used -> instead of >. I could have figured that out. When a puzzle uses some math symbols, I expect the other math symbols to mean what they mean in math. Now that I know what I'm trying to do, I'll enjoy it more the next time I play. Thanks again.

Go to: