Unable to load game now but am half way through playing

[Post New]by Meljay25 on Sep 22, 16 9:51 AM
Have been playing game and really enjoying it - switched off computer after playing but next day won't load, game attempts to load but then goes back to desktop. However game icon remains on task bar. Cant load from desktop icon or from task bar. Have uninstalled and re-downloaded game but no result. Anybody else had this problem?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Unable to load game now but am half way through playing

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 22, 16 2:17 PM
Hello Meljay25,

Thanks for taking the time to report your experiences with this game. I'm sorry that the game isn't loading properly, we certainly want you to be able to continue enjoying your game. It sounds like you may have already attempted some troubleshooting with this issue, and if it helps, there are a few more steps on the following page which may be able to assist:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Since it sounds like you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, it might be that you've already tried all the steps on the above page. If that's the case, or if you'd just like further assistance, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I've gone ahead and reopened the designated technical issue thread so I could lock this thread. If anyone has any technical issues with this game in the future, please feel free to post them to the following designated technical issues thread:

Please Post your TECH ISSUES for House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If anyone has a question about this post or the forums in general, feel free to PM me directly or any of the other moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: