Big City Adventure: Cape Town

[Post New]by Luvmydrafts on Sep 22, 16 10:43 AM
Just left **** and seen they offer Big City Adventure: Cape Town. Anyone know if BigFish will be offering this game? Thanks in advance!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Big City Adventure: Cape Town

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 22, 16 2:26 PM
Hello Luvmydrafts,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our forums. That's an excellent question, and I certainly understand wanting to know if a particular game will be carried by us in the future. While the Forum Moderation Team doesn't receive specific information about our future releases, we do have the tools available to provide the feedback for what you'd like to see on our site to the appropriate teams. Thanks for being willing to share with us this feedback, I'll be sure to send it to the right people.

While I am here, I want to remind everyone swimming by to try their best to hold to our Forum Rules when making posts, specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

We ask our players to not name game companies or sites in our forums to make it easier for those who use our forums to know how to receive help and from who. Thanks for understanding!

Also, since this thread seems to not be about Big City Adventure - San Francisco, I am going to go ahead and lock it. We appreciate the feedback, but do ask that posters also try to remain on-topic when discussing our games so that there is no confusion about what might be offered on our site.

Thank you all for your time, and I want to thank Luvmydrafts again for the feedback. I'm going to be sure to provide it to the right people so that they have it available when making future decisions about our games. Finally, if anyone has a question about this post, are unsure where they can post a question or thread, or are just wondering more about the forums, feel free to directly PM me or any of the other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: