ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Am I stupid?? How get off bridge

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Mar 20, 10 9:02 AM
at very beginning on bridge. Cannot get crayon or paper. It keeps making me talk to painter and he has nothing more to say. Did right click and was told he was drawing with a crayon. But how do I get it??

bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Re:Am I stupid?? How get off bridge

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 20, 10 9:22 AM
Hi ARLENEARL,

I haven't played the game myself but I was able to find some hints and tips that may help!

SPOILER ALERT (highlight to see better)

Charles Bridge -- Examine the statue. Speak to the painter. He needs to finish his painting before speaking to you. Examine the painter’s stand. Speak to the painter again. Ask about Barbora. He will give you some information. Speak to him one more time. He drew a portrait of a suspicious man who was there at the same time as Barbora. Martin will pay for the portrait to get more information. Examine the pedestal of the statue. Right click on the pedestal to have Martin look closer. Find the piece of paper. Examine paper in inventory. Barbora thinks she’s being followed. You need to contact the professor. Right click your phone in inventory to call the professor. The professor will give you the address and you will be transported there automatically.

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

ARLENEARL
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by ARLENEARL on Mar 20, 10 11:28 AM
MANY, MANY THANKS.

ClaudiaCat
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ClaudiaCat on Mar 23, 11 10:59 PM
AHA! So glad I found this post. "right click on pedestal"!! I suppose it's because I haven't played this type of game in so long! "right click,right click"!

Go to: