bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 16 12:29 AM
Elephant Games proudly presents the newest addition to the Grim Tales series! You've been called in to investigate the disappearance of a girl from a local boarding school. She was last seen with the mysterious Dorian Black. What starts as a simple investigation quickly takes a dark turn when you start falling victim to the magic of Crimson Hollow! Can you save the missing girl before it's too late, or will you fall to darkness? Find out in this spine-tingling hidden-object adventure!

Re:Grim Tales: Crimson Hollow

[Post New]by grandmaj48 on Oct 18, 16 2:36 PM
i am not very happy with this game i have been looking for the last crystal in garden past and it only gave me one and keeps sending me back there to find nothing i am beginning to hate the fact i bought this game where is walkthrough

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Oct 23, 16 7:30 PM
I had trouble here too. One crystal is on the stairs and the other is in top left corner. Link to walkthru is below, all WTs can be found by going to Community, upper right on this page and clicking walkthrus, then go by name of game.
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/grim-tales-crimson-hollow-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Nov 19, 16 8:27 AM
There is a bug in the moving arms area which prevents me from going forward, as the hint tells me that I should pick up something, but the cursor does not go into grab mode.

Which means that I cannot finish the game.

Which means that it is not a worthwhile game to buy

Go to: