cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

Length?

[Post New]by cll1950 on Mar 20, 10 11:59 AM
Ok fishies, those who have finished. Let us know how long it was for you and your regular speed; fast, med, or slow. Thanks

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

Re:Length?

[Post New]by LoriW on Mar 20, 10 2:31 PM
Didn't time it but I'm quite fast on these type of games now (comes from playing so many of them). Quite a few of the recently released HOG and IHOG games I haven't bought because according to the walkthroughs or other posters I was very nearly finished. For example I was on the 9th level of the Alice in Wonderland game when the demo finished and there are 12 levels to the game.

However, it took me awhile to get through this one not the longest game but for me a good enough length not to regret buying it. Plus I found the storyline pretty good and it has a nice variety of puzzles.

EDIT - Didn't say that I played the casual game not the harder advanced level which obviously will take longer.

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 2:38:54 PM PST

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 20, 10 11:12 PM
Just finished the game (regular mode) and it took me approximately 6 hours, with a few breaks, and reading/listening to the story line. I normally skip all of that but this game had me interested enough to want to know more about the story.

As many have said, after the hour demo flew by I had to purchase to continue on. I really didn't think this game would last as long as it did but am quite delighted that it had. I did take this slower than I nomally do but for a very boring Saturday night....this really hit the spot.

I'll give the adventure mode a try tomorrow to see if there is much of a difference.

Looking forward to the next chapter of the adventure. Jazz hands up !

Enjoy your weekend everyone.....particularly since we finally have a bright and warmth.

Edited on 03/20/2010 at 11:14:11 PM PST

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Mar 21, 10 12:06 AM
I played the demo on the hard mode, and enjoyed it. Hour ran out with her just having escaped from her room at the castle. Guess that isn't really all that far in? I did like the hard mode, but it might have been better if she hadn't still had a lot to say about what the next goal was. I like clicking blindly, LOL. I'll probably buy it.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Mar 21, 10 5:35 AM
I really love this game, but after 44 minutes, I have completed 2 chapters on the hard mode. So I am not sure that it will last me much more than 2 hours. Maybe the other chapters are longer??? Now if it had a lot of HOG scenes, it would have taken me far longer. But for me it was an easy adventure game, but I have played adventure games for years. HOG scenes slow me way down as I can't find my car in a parking lot!

[Post New]by indigo_ladybug on Mar 21, 10 10:07 PM
WOW! now THIS is BF material! I just wanted to say a quick thank you to those who took the time to let us know how long it was. I will buy it, as soon as I have the $. Its ... well, awesome.

NOW! who is the smart alec that decided an hour was only 60 minutes! (snicker)

thanks guys! and thanks BF!

Go to: