gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

exclusive food/pets?

[Post New]by gvierg on Sep 23, 16 10:23 AM
haven't seen any. on latest level (74). how to get?

Re:exclusive food/pets?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 23, 16 10:27 AM
If you have at least one of the exclusive pets (Rainbow Dragon, Fire Dragon, Sea Serpent or Wooly Paw), the exclusive pet food will drop from playing the HOSs just like the regular pet food.

By the way, those exclusive pets are found in the Ghostly Chest in the Dark Portal.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Sep 23, 16 10:39 AM
What level?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Sep 23, 16 11:35 AM
I believe the exclusive pets appear at Level 69.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 23, 16 7:04 PM
The first time you are sent to the Ghostly Chest is during Level 69 --- it costs 5000 coins to unlock the Chest itself....then it takes 1 Keys of Fate (which costs 2000 coins to craft) to actually open the chest.

The first time you are sent to the Chest....you get the Portal Activator.....If you immediately look in the chest again, you will see only the Rainbow Dragon (by clicking on the "i" next to the top of the chest.)

However, if you do not look inside or GO inside, then you craft the Keys of Fate again to open the Cargo Hold for Skull Pete in Level 70.

Then, in Level 71, Lord Chamberlain asks you to open the Ghostly Chest -- this is when you get the Ocean Guide.

If you just play the game and ONLY go to the GC when the game requires it, then upon maxing out the game at Level 74, if you look in the GC, you will see the Rainbow Dragon.

After you get the Rainbow Dragon, if you use the "i" next to the Chest, you will see the other three pets and exclusive food. Sometimes when you craft the Keys of Fate to get the other 3 pets, you get the exclusive food instead of a pet. Some people said it was because they fed one or more of the pets before getting all of the pets out. However, after this recent update, one person I know of did not feed her pets and ended up getting pet food instead of a pet. So the game changed a bit with this last update........still, I personally would not feed any of the pets until securing all of them.

Edited on 09/23/2016 at 7:05:30 PM PST

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Sep 24, 16 1:52 AM
thank you so much, had no clue! got all exclusive pets now.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 24, 16 9:38 AM
Just a sidebar… I have a friend who only has exclusive food on her wish list for several days now. I am on level 61 & exclusive food is not available to me. The only way I can send her a gift is to buy it, & it costs 100 diamonds!!!

I would love to be able to return a gift to her, but this is just rediculous.
Sorry friend, but you won't be getting any gifts from me until you put something reasonable on your wish list.

lmcrane
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by lmcrane on Sep 24, 16 10:26 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Just a sidebar… I have a friend who only has exclusive food on her wish list for several days now. I am on level 61 & exclusive food is not available to me. The only way I can send her a gift is to buy it, & it costs 100 diamonds!!!

I would love to be able to return a gift to her, but this is just rediculous.
Sorry friend, but you won't be getting any gifts from me until you put something reasonable on your wish list.

It's strange that people only put one, hard to gift, item on their lists. I thought about doing it once when I was just 100 stamps away from my final stamp achievement but thought better of it when I realized that many still needed those stamps for crafting not just for swapping like me.
I keep 3 easy to gift items on my list at all times to help my lower level friends. I think most of us like the gifting aspect of the game, why make it hard for those still working toward level 74?

aka aMissTory

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 25, 16 7:16 AM
Imcrane, I'm with you. I wish people would use their wish list slots to make sure there's something anyone can send. Put one hard item, but add some easier ones. If you don't need anything, you can put stuff on there to sell or disenchant later, if you need more gold or shards. I understand wanting to get the stamp achievements, but if the only one you need is the unique stamp, then put other things on your list and be patient. You'll still get there. Maybe even a little faster, since people won't be ignoring your list. If there are more items, maybe they'll check your list out more often and gift a unique stamp every once in a while.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Go to: