achievements

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Sep 23, 16 1:43 PM
I should have known they might have figured out a way to make you play more than once to get all achievements, but this time you can keep your same profile and go back to get achievements you missed, BUT, and there is a BUT, I only had to play through once, and should have gotten all achievements, and of course I didn't.
I did not get the easiest of them all, the 5 items in 5 seconds. I have gotten so many 5 in 5 seconds, even played again for a time trying to get this and didn't earn it.
I am so mad, because I work so hard to get it perfect and it doesn't work. This has been happening quite a bit in the games I played. This is the only reason I play.

No need to answer back, I am deleting game

Edited on 09/23/2016 at 1:45:12 PM PST

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:achievements

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 23, 16 8:23 PM
I got the 5 in 5 achievement, so for trophy seekers out there, give it a try. There might be a glitch with some systems that doesn't affect everyone.

I will say that I had to go speed picking twice. Once I hit 3 and got that achievement, the banner that flew by screwed up my time and so I had to get the five in a different location.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Sep 23, 16 10:37 PM
Where did you even find achievements? I also couldn't find any reason to collect puzzle pieces (was hoping for a puzzle) And the 20 minute bonus game was just a joke...

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Sep 24, 16 7:24 AM
kgustavson wrote:Where did you even find achievements? I also couldn't find any reason to collect puzzle pieces (was hoping for a puzzle) And the 20 minute bonus game was just a joke...

I know - the puzzle pieces flying up by themselves was disappointing! The achievements are the little brown disks hanging from strings on the bottom left of the big puzzle board scene.

I will be very sad when I get to the bonus if I get through it that fast. This developer did an extremely short bonus for Spear of Destiny (I think it was that one) and I would have hoped it wouldn't happen again. There were lots of comments about it.

Edited to add - I just finished the bonus chapter and it took me 40 minutes, so I am okay with that. Granted, I poke around and take my time.

Edited on 09/24/2016 at 6:08:23 PM PST

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Sep 28, 16 8:53 AM
Bartsister wrote:
kgustavson wrote:Where did you even find achievements? I also couldn't find any reason to collect puzzle pieces (was hoping for a puzzle) And the 20 minute bonus game was just a joke...

I know - the puzzle pieces flying up by themselves was disappointing! The achievements are the little brown disks hanging from strings on the bottom left of the big puzzle board scene.

I will be very sad when I get to the bonus if I get through it that fast. This developer did an extremely short bonus for Spear of Destiny (I think it was that one) and I would have hoped it wouldn't happen again. There were lots of comments about it.

Edited to add - I just finished the bonus chapter and it took me 40 minutes, so I am okay with that. Granted, I poke around and take my time.

Big puzzle board scene? Where is that? I've finished the game, and options dont seem to show achievements or puzzle pieces collected...

bobhillman
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by bobhillman on Sep 28, 16 9:43 AM
Achievements can be found -

1) By clicking on the "Trophy" icon at the bottom of the screen (between the hint button and inventory) while playing the game;

2) From the "More Info" button in the main menu.

On the Achievements page itself, the jigsaw pieces are at the top, click on it to zoom in and you then click on the pieces scattered around to put the jigsaw together (so not really much of a puzzle, really). The achivements are below this on the left, again click to zoom in, and on the bottom right is a book with all the figurines in it, along with brief descriptions of the creatures.

HTH.

crypsynight
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by crypsynight on Sep 30, 16 7:13 AM
Thanks Bobhillman!
So i missed one puzzle piece. One figurine. And one achievement (the 5 in 5, which i am pretty sure i did).
No way of going back just to get them is there?

Go to: