akferret
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Problem with game

[Post New]by akferret on Sep 23, 16 5:21 PM
It may actually be the bigfish game client that's the problem, but unless you pay the free to play games, support won't even talk to you, so I need some help. A couple days ago I ran into some serious problems with my computer, and within all of the crashes and whatever else was happening, my game client, and cubis gold got caught up in that because I was playing it. Since then things have been settled, computer seems to be stable again, but when I try to play cubis gold, it trys to load, but game manager won't allow me to play it, keeps minimizing it so I have no access to it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled both the game and game manager, but its no good.

This is still the game I play with my morning coffee, so its a bit of a routine thing lol. I need to get it working again. I am so disappointed with support, don't know who else to ask. Anyway I hope someone checks this forum once in a while.
thanks.

Re:Problem with game

[Post New]by Fatchick49 on Jan 6, 17 8:32 AM
Hi,

I am having similar issues with my games and am wondering if your game was ever fixed. The tech seems to be more interested in my monitor connections and configuration with my laptop. I have had this game for a long time now and only have had issues since the Windows 10 upgrade.

Anyway, I noticed your posting seems to be the most recent and was wondering if you got your game back. None of my BF purchased games are working only the "free ones".

Thanks for your time.

Go to: