[Post New]by Myamae on Sep 23, 16 9:52 PM
Really? A tournament score of 1,177.67?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Crazy high tournament score.

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Sep 23, 16 9:59 PM
You mean 1,177,671 and on iOS with no accuracy bonus. Definitely impossible even on PC.

Myamae
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Myamae on Sep 23, 16 10:13 PM
Not me, I almost made top 100. But yes someone had that score, they listed their name as [Removed by Moderator] I believe it was. Glitch? Cheat? IDK

Edited on 09/24/2016 at 1:54:12 PM PST

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 23, 16 11:17 PM
This would be the second time that particular player has had an impossible score on IOS...that I know of.

Moderators, are you attending to this?

Jaximoto

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Sep 24, 16 6:57 AM
I would contact a mod as soon as possible with the information you have,

Players game name, time they played and score, a screen shot would be the best bet,

I can sympathise with you all but it doesn't do much good without reporting it,

AG1

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Sep 24, 16 7:53 AM
I've been wondering about this myself so I did the math. I'm assuming a base score of 80,000, which is about what I've been able to get on PC without a touch screen, so it might be higher. Using that and allowing for the possibility of 5 spins of 50%, the result would be just over 600,000. To get over 1.1 million you'd have to start with a base score of 155,000 and get 5 spins at 50%. Doing that more than once would be like lightning striking twice in the same place. Possible, but unlikely.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Sep 24, 16 8:49 AM
I really hope someone sent a screenshot of this rediculous score to Tech Support. They really do appreciate our help monitoring abuses like this. This isn't the first time that particular player has taken advantage of whatever glitch allows this to happen.

No, getting a glitch doesn't make you guilty of cheating. USING a glitch for personal gain makes you guilty of cheating. Just saying. Nobody forces you to hit "submit".

[Post New]by walkingstar on Sep 24, 16 10:43 AM
We All Know that some games no matter what device you play on is not "set" to register correctly..I would hope we all know by now..I'm glad this happened so no one can explain it away. Even if these high scoring games could be fixed I don't think BFG could because they Gave that particular game to many people.Will BFG come out and accuse someone of cheating? Absolutely not. I don't care about this.."What goes around comes around." etc. I..Me..Myself..just want a semi-fair chance at winning Something. I think that some games have More than 15 chips and have thought so for a while. If I can get 5 chips..why can't someone else get 21 or more.? Qatwar

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 24, 16 10:49 AM
rosiebvt - read back in the thread, this is on IOS not PC and it is an impossible score to achieve without using a "cheat".

Jaximoto

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Sep 24, 16 1:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to thank everyone who's taken the time to report this score. The Forum Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that score issues can cause. There are a few different reasons that a concerning score may appear, such as a display glitch or issue with the tournament, and I'm going to go ahead and pass along these posts so that the appropriate team can look into this.

I also wanted to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind while in the forums. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We ask that people please make sure to refrain from posting comments that are drawing unwanted attention to others. For this reason, we're requesting that users not post other players usernames when reporting issues. This helps us to keep the forums a comfortable and respectful place for everyone.

Instead, if you encounter a problematic score, we recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with a screenshot of their username and score. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can pass along reports to the right team.

In case it's needed, the following help article has steps for taking a screenshot to send:

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Myamae
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Myamae on Sep 24, 16 3:08 PM
Darn I missed taking the screen shot and tournaments over, that player had another super high score and there was another one in second place. Not like they are knocking me out of first place by a long shot lol, but still....

Edited on 09/24/2016 at 3:11:59 PM PST

donnaamelia
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by donnaamelia on Sep 24, 16 3:20 PM
Right now, you can see the same player with a score of more than 800.000 as winner of the last ios tournament which just ended 20 minutes ago.

Myamae
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Myamae on Sep 24, 16 3:26 PM
Thanks got it.

I always wondered about not using my chips to see if they could then be added to my next tournament game if I used gems to play before the next free game, but when I tried that the chips did not carry over.

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Sep 24, 16 3:35 PM
It has gone beyond a joke now, this same player has had stupid high scores several times, if I was that player I would be contacting BFG to report an anomaly & stop participating. By not doing so they are leaving themselves open to all kinds of speculation as to how they gained these high scores. Just my opinion.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 26, 16 10:07 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates player's patience as we continue to pass along what is presented in the forums regarding the tournaments. It is highly recommended that if any players see a score that provides concern, to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a screenshot of the score and username. The support team has the tools to gather this data for the Midnight Castle teams. Please see bfgPanthalassa's help article above on how to obtain this information. The information provided to the support team helps in the investigation of any anomalies with the tournaments. Any form of cheating is a violation of the Terms of Use and will be dealt with accordingly. For more information, see the following announcement:

Regarding Tournaments - January 27, 2016

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: